Contribute
Register

Guide for Gigabyte H/Z97N-WIFI Using HD4600 or GTX 750 Ti Using Clover (El Capitan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dears,
After I've updated BIOS following this guide, it stops load at all. No BIOS screen at startup. Black screen. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Do you mean there is no BIOS Splash Screen?

Hey @Stork Great guide thank you!

I just successfully fresh installed (UniBeast 7.1.1 following this guide) for a friend Sierra 10.12.6 on a Z97N-WIFI f7, on MultiBeast 9.2.1 selecting Drivers > USB > 7/8/9 Series USB Support KILLED all USB device support.

Selecting no USB Drivers seems to work, but he wants to use the rig to connect a USB3 audio interface...

maybe a bug in MB921?

IMAGE below is from your original post for Yosemite it shows selecting two usb drivers which now cause a loss of USB functionality...
hector-mb-sierra-png.247841

Now that's strange. Please post a screen snapshot of your /Library/Extensions/ folder. (Screen snapshot of the finder window > Command+Shift+4 then click the mouse.)

Now that's strange. Please post a screen snapshot of your /Library/Extensions/ folder. (Screen snapshot of the finder window > Command+Shift+4 then click the mouse.)

I'll get it over to you, may take till morning...

In the meantime We eventually got usb to work and settled with
unselected: Drivers > USB > 7/8/9 Series USB Support
selected: Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit 9 Series

@Stork
22833638_10159544351130224_918079785_o.png

Your /L/E/ folder matches mine.
In the meantime We eventually got usb to work and settled with
unselected: Drivers > USB > 7/8/9 Series USB Support
selected: Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit 9 Series
Great! I hope your friend enjoys his hackintosh! :thumbup:

Your /L/E/ folder matches mine.
Great! I hope your friend enjoys his hackintosh! :thumbup:

@Stork we both thank you!

Just to tie loose ends:
To create that folder 7/8/9 Series USB support was turned off, MultiBeast 921 seems to still be bugged or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back