Contribute
Register

[Guide] Enabling ATI Radeon HD 5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACPI Files have errors which i can't fix.

Same problem I had. I formatted the EFI partition last night and reinstalled Sierra from scratch, armed with the knowledge of two days of hammering on this. But again, the fresh ACPI files gave me errors. Am I installing it wrong?

Same problem I had. I formatted the EFI partition last night and reinstalled Sierra from scratch, armed with the knowledge of two days of hammering on this. But again, the fresh ACPI files gave me errors. Am I installing it wrong?

No. Nothing to do with installing OS X. You could try with a SSDT but your Native ACPI files have error which I've cleaned up but when adding edits it gives more errors which I've never had before.

No. Nothing to do with installing OS X. You could try with a SSDT but your Native ACPI files have error which I've cleaned up but when adding edits it gives more errors which I've never had before.

Understood. So it's a new video card then I guess. It's time for an upgrade anyway. It's the only component I kept back for this new build. Thanks for trying.

Understood. So it's a new video card then I guess. It's time for an upgrade anyway. It's the only component I kept back for this new build. Thanks for trying.

The ATI 5450 is hit and miss with Sierra.

I have Sapphire Radeon HD5450 1G, Can i have it working on OS X 10.12.4 my motherboard is Gigabyte P75-D3 and i can't find it's DSDT on tonymac but i heard about that i can create my own one regarding my motherboard using MacIASL but when i compile it gives me some warnings and remarks so should i go with that or what to do....
Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 5.28.29 AM.png

Last edited:
I have Sapphire Radeon HD5450 1G, Can i have it working on OS X 10.12.4 my motherboard is Gigabyte P75-D3 and i can't find it's DSDT on tonymac View attachment 249984 but i heard about that i can create my own one regarding my motherboard using MacIASL but when i compile it gives me some warnings and remarks so should i go with that or what to do....

Press F4 at Clover boot, Attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach.

Hi guys I would like to ask about triple screen for 5450, it's possible to connect and work on 3x24' iiyama(Sierra)? If not coud U recommend something really cheap with easy option for 3 screen? Thx

Hi guys I would like to ask about triple screen for 5450, it's possible to connect and work on 3x24' iiyama(Sierra)? If not coud U recommend something really cheap with easy option for 3 screen? Thx

2 Monitors works with the 5450. For 3 monitors you will need 2 ATI 5450 cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back