Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see that hdmi audio is easily get working if we enable 'useintelHDMI' in clover devices settings.
You mean hdmi audio with the intel hd530 graphics?

Im constantly checking this thread if there is a change in the hdmi audio for hd530. My case got no room for graphics card :p

Great guide! Got most of it working except the wifi. I bought the suggested card, Dell DW1560, installed the latest kexts. And now it shows the bluetooth logo and wifi logo and I can see networks but can't connect with any of them.

Great guide! Got most of it working except the wifi. I bought the suggested card, Dell DW1560, installed the latest kexts. And now it shows the bluetooth logo and wifi logo and I can see networks but can't connect with any of them.

You need to make sure those cables are securely connected to the wifi/BT card internally. Start with checking those.

You mean hdmi audio with the intel hd530 graphics?

Im constantly checking this thread if there is a change in the hdmi audio for hd530. My case got no room for graphics card :p

It won't do audio over HDMI with the motherboard. Need a video card. What case do you have?

Hi guys. I have a problem with my audio via jack (headphones) not working after sleep. Have a 750Ti GPU. The audio via my screen speakers works fine, but headphone audio only works after sleep if I reboot. Anyone having the same problem?

It won't do audio over HDMI with the motherboard. Need a video card. What case do you have?

Audio via HDMI with Intel HD530 is working for me after running cloverHDMI. I'm on 10.12.2 but chances are high it's working on El Capitan as well.

Audio via HDMI with Intel HD530 is working for me after running cloverHDMI. I'm on 10.12.2 but chances are high it's working on El Capitan as well.

Wow. Thanks for the info!

i have booted my usb successfully .. but while booting it . i am getting a prohibited symbol plz help

i have checked all the setting they are correct , plz say me the solution

hi,

I am not an expert but I think I have seen this before.
You can try two things :
1. Remove the Intel wireless card, it's not fully supported anyway.
2. In Clover Configurator under Install Driver (the last item on the left side bar)
- make sure it selects OsxAptioFix2Drv (instead of OsxAptioFixDrv)
- on my setup, the VBoxHfs is also selected, but nothing else

Let me know how it goes, good luck
i just installed sierra and everything is working fine!

just waiting my broadcom m2 card arrive to install it.

thanks for your attention, merry xmas!

can i use gigabyte h170 g1 gaming motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back