Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ups... not possible to shutdown with my USB-HD plugged in. It shuts down but restarts after a few seconds. Anybody have the same problem?

If you download it in the app store it should appear in your applications folder.

In my download history, I see every single version of the os updates starting from Yosemite.

Thank you.This is exactly where I found it.

I've got a 3440 x 1440 screen. Is it possible to get it working on 60Hz through HDMI?

good afternoon,

i try to build the same spec like this, and follow every instruction from this page but

i have difficulties in bluetooth (can not detect), my bluetooth i buy from this:
https://id.aliexpress.com/item/Broa..._1&btsid=189655a0-8b41-4b0f-8f2b-ee6f2e9677c5

i try all rehab and use kextbeast still says "no information found" in my bluetooth=>system information

this is my configplist

my system :
gigabyte h170n wifi
intel core i3 6100
corsair venegance Lpx 8gb 2400mhz (1 slot)
ssd adata sp580 120gb
BCM94352Z (buy from aliexpress)
osx el capitan

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Hi Hackintoshers out there,
I've got pretty much this configuration but unfortunately, it doesn't wake up the screen when it goes to "standby". Is there any way how to fix it? When I switch Energy Savings fully off, there's no problem. However, it should be possible to wake it up after moving the mouse or keyboard, right? Help is very much appreciated!

thank you

Hi Hackintoshers out there,
I've got pretty much this configuration but unfortunately, it doesn't wake up the screen when it goes to "standby". Is there any way how to fix it? When I switch Energy Savings fully off, there's no problem. However, it should be possible to wake it up after moving the mouse or keyboard, right? Help is very much appreciated!

thank you

Yes it's possible. In my case, the wake up after moving the mouse was already on after the hackintosh, but I don't really know how turn it off or on. Contrary to your requirement, I would like to turn the wake up mode off because I don't need it. I would like simply turn the pc off without ibernation/week up, but I still finding a way to solve it.

good afternoon,

i try to build the same spec like this, and follow every instruction from this page but

i have difficulties in bluetooth (can not detect), my bluetooth i buy from this:
https://id.aliexpress.com/item/Broa..._1&btsid=189655a0-8b41-4b0f-8f2b-ee6f2e9677c5

i try all rehab and use kextbeast still says "no information found" in my bluetooth=>system information

this is my configplist

my system :
gigabyte h170n wifi
intel core i3 6100
corsair venegance Lpx 8gb 2400mhz (1 slot)
ssd adata sp580 120gb
BCM94352Z (buy from aliexpress)
osx el capitan

Are you shure the device works?. If you have a second OS like Windows, check if the Bluetooth module works there. First of all, You have to understand if there is an hardware or software problem.

Yes it's possible. In my case, the wake up after moving the mouse was already on after the hackintosh, but I don't really know how turn it off or on. Contrary to your requirement, I would like to turn the wake up mode off because I don't need it. I would like simply turn the pc off without ibernation/week up, but I still finding a way to solve it.
-> System Settings / Energy Saver / -> put it on the very right side to "Never"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back