i7-6700K
Graphics
AMD RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Which defaults to 10.14.1

I understand completely that the community is helpful, and I appreciate it. I'm just saying that I've gone over my bios a dozen times, tried different USB ports, different usb thumb drives. I've only been able to get to the Installer portion once, and my machine reboots before finishing. Try the same USB stick again & I can't even get to the installer.

Installing El Cap was a breeze for me compared to this.
10.14.1 is most appropriate. I don’t know how else to help other than suggest start from scratch. Make sure your installer is setup correctly and required Kexts are in the ‘other’ folder. This Hackintosh stuff can drive you a little batty. Maybe take a day or two off and come back to it later.

Motherboard
GA-H170N-WiFi
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
AMD RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
10.14.1 is most appropriate. I don’t know how else to help other than suggest start from scratch. Make sure your installer is setup correctly and required Kexts are in the ‘other’ folder. This Hackintosh stuff can drive you a little batty. Maybe take a day or two off and come back to it later.
One more suggestion from personal experience.. If you have multiple drives in your build, disconnect all other than the boot drive. When you’re all done with the install and updates, then connect the additional drives.

Adrian B

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B75M-HD3
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 5570
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Other
Anyone successfully gotten your H107N-WiFi HD 530 to work at 2560x1440@60Hz or more? The motherboard specs state for more than 1080p, we can't use the DVI port, but the HDMI ports.

I'm on Mojave and currently, there is no Nvidia driver support, so my Nvidia card is useless for my QHD monitor. :oops:
Mojave is off topic. Post in Mohave Desktop support.

Motherboard
Gigabye H170N
CPU
Intel i5-6500
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello eveybody, sorry for being away....I have a Q

About the problem / BUG with putting Sleep the Hackintosh (and the video signal won´t wake up anymore)

Anybody know if they already find a way to fix it?

Thanks a lot! :)
- H.

Motherboard
Gigabye H170N
CPU
Intel i5-6500
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Mojave is off topic. Post in Mohave Desktop support.
Hey, Adrian

About the problem / BUG with putting Sleep the Hackintosh (and the video signal won´t wake up anymore)

Anybody know if they already find a way to fix it?