Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Intel Skylake NUC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if the newest BIOS (0060) plays well with macOS?

So which guide should I follow for a Intel NUC i3 6th gen? This guide or can I follow the macOS Sierra guide by tonymacx86?

thank you.

where to insert 0x19160000 - Intel® HD Graphics 520..........(ULT GT2) this in clover configurator? thank you

Just went thru your guide. It seems too complicated for me to follow. Your guide also never mention anything about intel NUC i3 6th gen post installation. Your guide is for sky lake laptop I think. Also the graphics you mentioned in your guide is hd540 whereas for intel NUC i3 6th gen it is hd520.

A quick question though, following your guide means I will have everything installed for my NUC or i need to adopt your guide to my NUC?

Thank you.

Just went thru your guide. It seems too complicated for me to follow. Your guide also never mention anything about intel NUC i3 6th gen post installation. Your guide is for sky lake laptop I think. Also the graphics you mentioned in your guide is hd540 whereas for intel NUC i3 6th gen it is hd520.

A quick question though, following your guide means I will have everything installed for my NUC or i need to adopt your guide to my NUC?

Thank you.

It is not for a laptop. It is for all NUC6. Read carefully.
HD520 is supported (just added Lilu.kext+IntelGraphicsFixup.kext to the install script yesterday).
Use an invalid ig-platform-id if needed (assuming 10.12.5) until those kexts are installed (by install_downloads.sh).

Hey guys, i have the NUC7i7BNH and I'm wondering if its possible to run Hackintosh on it.
I tested the NUC6I3BNH about 2 months ago and it worked pretty well so i got the i7 one, but i just getting stucked at the white Apple Logo.
Any suggestions how to get further? :-/

hi,

ok this is what happened now. previously i have installed to the hard drive, since its slow i installed to my m.2 SSD then i formatted my hard disk now when i boot i got the clover boot screen but no icons to select to boot.

Attached is my clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 161
hi,

ok this is what happened now. previously i have installed to the hard drive, since its slow i installed to my m.2 SSD then i formatted my hard disk now when i boot i got the clover boot screen but no icons to select to boot.

Attached is my clover folder.

I assume you are following my guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...g-clover-uefi-nuc6i5syk-nuc6i7kyk-etc.207848/
(you really should have posted there).

You forgot HFSPlus.efi in drivers64UEFI.
Read the guide carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back