Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Intel Skylake NUC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does somebody know how to make the line in working? Ive plugged in the apple EarPods (wired) and the microphone doesn't work.

A "Audio line-in" is present, even if the EarPods are plugged out in the preferences, but the microphone of it doesn't work.

Hi coltyler, can you please confirm me that all is perfectly working now? thanks in advance!

Hi coltyler, can you please confirm me that all is perfectly working now? thanks in advance!
Yes its working fine, iam using the same graphics id for my setup in 10.12, everything runs smooth.
EDIT:// Airplay is not working fine with this graphics id. See blow

Two things aren't working:
1.) Airplay (iTunes music to Apple TV streaming is working fine. Mac to Apple TV mirroring of the desktop is stuttering. But Airplay of a video directly to a Apple TV (by example youtube video etc) is not working "error occured").
2.) Line In (EarPod microphone isn't recognised, so Siri can't be used at this time...)

Would be great if somebody got a solution for these two problems.

-> EDIT://
GOT AIRPLAY FIXED! The problem is the graphic ID! Have changed it from 0x19260004 to 0x19260002 and its working now!
Both are listed for the 540 (https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/os-x-10-11-4-build-15e65-and-skylake-graphics-support/)

Now the mic is the only thing thats missing.

Last edited:
Thanks Coltyler

You make this guide wonderful again!

My photoshop problem is now completely resolved with correcting the graphic id in clover.

Thanks again for tonymacx and all guys who contribute to this guide!

Change the ig-platform-id to 0x19260002 using Clover Configurator. I had the same problem as well as well as other graphic intensive apps. Final Cut runs as well as the other Adobe apps.

What a life saver! Thanks for this! I was also seeing a crash when using Screen Sharing that has disappeared. Thanks again!

hi all.
I am no sure, if this might be relevant, but it might be that Windows drivers (extracted libraties etc.) are a rescue to burning issues. I had some issue with SUSE Linux and Texas Instrument chipset based wireless device because there was no manufactures support and driver available. It was long, long... time ago, but I hope this might at least speed up finding resolution.
To make it work, I had copied dll-files (I think) from Windows XP installation directly above diretory where linux would look for this sort of drivers/files.
I am sure you know way more than I do now and maybe very basic knowledge about where to copy files would suffice.

Brilliant! Worked like a dream.
6i5SYK
>>>UPDATE:Having problem adding a second monitor... everything works fine with the Asus 1920x1080 (mini DP-HDMI), but the second monitor, an old BenQ 1280x1024(HDMI-DVI) just doesn't connect... can I edit the config.plist for the other resolution?

Last edited:
Thanks for this detailed guide. I just set up a 6i5SYH painlessly. Everything works like a charm except some small issues. One is WIFI, even with a USB toggle. Another is the sensors for CPU and GPU. Once I use the kexts for the sensors, I cannot login the system. Once I delete them, I can login. Any idea to fix the sensors problem? I really want to check the temperatures. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back