HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
any help on this one please? basically just need to know how to have clover boot into my windows HD. Currently my OSX on M.2 drive is showing and working with clover however my Win10 drive which I had before I started this guide, is showing on clover but nothing happens when i click boot to windows from clover screen.

thank you

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I wanted to report that native Bluetooth works perfect with no additional dongle needed on my i3 nuc.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
any help on this one please? basically just need to know how to have clover boot into my windows HD. Currently my OSX on M.2 drive is showing and working with clover however my Win10 drive which I had before I started this guide, is showing on clover but nothing happens when i click boot to windows from clover screen.

thank you

Is Windows installed UEFI?

Hi,
I am having an issue and that is multibeast doesn't do its thing and install the audio and ethernet drivers, so is there a way to fix it.

Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 9343
CPU
Intel i5 5200U
Graphics
Intel HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,
I am curious to know if anyone has managed to find a fix to the restart after shutdown issue for latest bios on a NUC5i3RYK.
I upgraded the bios from version 348 to 355, however it restarted after shutdown.
I checked that all the following were unchecked as suggested in an earlier post:
Wake on LAN from S4/S5
Wake System from S5
Wake on USB from S5
PCIe ASPM Support
Native ACPI OS PCIe Support

So I then re-flashed with older bios version in descending order, 354, 353, 352, 350, and all had the same restart issue. It appears only version 348 will not restart after shutdown on a NUC5i3RYK.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I am curious to know if anyone has managed to find a fix to the restart after shutdown issue for latest bios on a NUC5i3RYK.
I upgraded the bios from version 348 to 355, however it restarted after shutdown.
I checked that all the following were unchecked as suggested in an earlier post:
Wake on LAN from S4/S5
Wake System from S5
Wake on USB from S5
PCIe ASPM Support
Native ACPI OS PCIe Support

So I then re-flashed with older bios version in descending order, 354, 353, 352, 350, and all had the same restart issue. It appears only version 348 will not restart after shutdown on a NUC5i3RYK.

I used FixShutdown_0004 in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes in my guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...clover-uefi-nuc5i5mhye-nuc5i3myhe-etc.191011/

Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD4P
CPU
i7-860
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm struggling with this installation. After starting the initial boot the progress bar gets almost half way then crashes before returning to the Clover boot menu. I have attached an image of the screen when it attempts to boot from Clover. I have the most recent BIOS 0035 for the NUC5i5MYHE. I have a Samsung m.2 EVO 850 250 GB and two 8 GB memory sticks. I've tried with just one memory module and also with a conventional SATA SSD instead of the Samsung. In my BIOS, there is no IR, Bluetooth or WLAN to uncheck. Everything else is as in the photos described in the first post. I've done about 7 hackintoshes in the past but this one has me stumped.

Using 10.11.4 built with Unibeast 6.2.0.

Hardware seems OK because I can install Ubuntu 16.04 and everything works fine.

TIA.

panic.png

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD4P
CPU
i7-860
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
OK, an update. I was able to boot from the USB stick in Safe Mode and install El Cap. However, to boot to the internal drive also requires Safe Mode. And when I run MultiBeast it fails during the installation of the boot loader. Any ideas?

Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD4P
CPU
i7-860
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So, I plugged in my USB bluetooth module and the NUC booted right up from the SSD. I was then able to run MultiBeast and complete all the other steps. But I have to keep the bluetooth stick in during boot, otherwise it hangs with the kernel panic. Once booted, I can remove it. Strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.