Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on Lenovo Z50-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey raff, do you have the external mic working using combo headphones + mic (Apple EarPods) ?

yea use the patched AppleHDA in my files to get it working and patch DSDT with layout 12

Hello Raff,

Thanks a lot for the guide, it works almost perfectly for my PC.
Still i have a problem with performance. Everything is so laggy, i can't even watch youtube video on full screen. Its almost impossible to use Launchpad. Any suggestions?

Hello there,
Actually I was going through your guide and was trying install it on the same way. But unfortunately got stuck in removing errors from SSDT4 and SSDT5. The errors seemed to be innumerable. It would be a great favour if you could please help me to figure out what's the cause for such a problem.

I'm attaching the .aml files along with their corresponding .dsl versions.

Waiting for your reply..!

Thanks in advance...:)
Indrajit.

View attachment aml.zip View attachment dsl.zip

Hello there,
Actually I was going through your guide and was trying install it on the same way. But unfortunately got stuck in removing errors from SSDT4 and SSDT5. The errors seemed to be innumerable. It would be a great favour if you could please help me to figure out what's the cause for such a problem.

I'm attaching the .aml files along with their corresponding .dsl versions.

Waiting for your reply..!

Thanks in advance...:)
Indrajit.

View attachment 170032 View attachment 170033

There is a better guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-lenovo-z50-70-using-clover-uefi-10-11-a.html

This guide does not patch files. It uses hotpatch via config.plist and add-on SSDTs.

Start over... Follow the guide at the link as written.

Note: My guess is your mistake with this guide is failure to select ACPI 5.0 in MaciASL preferences. Or failure to disassemble the files correctly.

But none of that is required with the other guide.

Hello! Thank you for your great job. My problem is that I don't find an iasl file in the downloaded folder at the beginning. May you help me?

Hello! Thank you for your great job. My problem is that I don't find an iasl file in the downloaded folder at the beginning. May you help me?

Read post #16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back