Contribute
Register

[GUIDE]El Capitan 10.11.2 On MSI Z170A Gaming M7, I7 6700K, GTX970

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSI Z170A KRAIT Gaming?
Hangs at OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 tried OsxAptioFixDrv-64.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Installing, yes I had to change some files details will follow. 3mns to go :)

Thank so much! Can this guide apply for MSI Z170a xpower gaming titanium edition 6?

Hello can you tell me your settings in the bios ?I also have a MSI Z170A PC Mate motherboard and the processor 6600k . but I always get a Panic Screen for the CPU .Which instructions you exactly followed the ASUS or MSI Gaming Z170A M7 , I7 6700K ?Thanks in advance :)

Hello can you tell me your settings in the bios ?I also have a MSI Z170A PC Mate motherboard and the processor 6600k . but I always get a Panic Screen for the CPU .Which instructions you exactly followed the ASUS or MSI Gaming Z170A M7 , I7 6700K ?Thanks in advance :)

Update : Installation Complete but only 2 x 4GB RAM will be displayed, I've installed 2 x 8GB RAM. What can i do ? Thanks

Update : Installation Complete but only 2 x 4GB RAM will be displayed, I've installed 2 x 8GB RAM. What can i do ? Thanks

There are several ways to try and get memory detection working that may help :

1. Use XMP in your system bios; this should normally be done anyway, but check to make sure it is correct.

2. Use the 'Trust' option in Clover configuration.

3. Use the XMP= setting in Clover configuration.

4. Alternatively, you can try and manually define the memory slots and memory parts on the same page of Clover configuration.

Its not a good idea to set them all together; try them out one at a time to see which gives you the best result.

Thank you , it works with the entries in Clover configurator with the memory . All other options have had no effect , but in the details of my Mac I have now are the following :

Memory: 16 GB ???

Under memory :
Your Mac includes 0 memory slots , each of which
a ??? - can accommodate memory module .

I think I have records probably set incorrectly , can you help me here?

Thank you , it works with the entries in Clover configurator with the memory . All other options have had no effect , but in the details of my Mac I have now are the following :

Memory: 16 GB ???

Under memory :
Your Mac includes 0 memory slots , each of which
a ??? - can accommodate memory module .

I think I have records probably set incorrectly , can you help me here?

You will need to play about with the settings, there is no hard fast rule.

I have had to use different settings for each of 3 different machines here. It must be dependent on several factors of which I dont know the finer details.

Could you describe your solution for this issue?

Thank you so much man :) I have the same motherboard and my processor is the I7 6700, i have a GTX970 too and i install El Capitain 10.11.3 and it works like a charm :D

For the Audio, i just installed the VoodaHDA you recommend in the guide, and all work fine ;)

Really cool man ! Thank again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back