- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- Core i7-2600K
- Intel HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
ioreg comments:I'll try another time then to deal with errors...
I attach my IOreg, the ClickPad is Synaptics cause that are the drivers recommended by Acer for Windows...
Do you see something else relevant in my IOreg???
- lots of work to do regarding ACPI patching here...
- GenericUSBXHCI.kext not recommended (not needed either) (use FakePCIID+FakePCIID_XHCIMux instead)
- CPU power management not implemented
- IGPU power management not implemented (comes along with correct ACPI patching)
- Nvidia not disabled (again... ACPI patching)
- backlight control not implemented (guess what you need...)
- there is no PS2 trackpad
- guessing your trackpad is connected via internal USB (would require special drivers to be created for full functionality)
See pinned guides: http://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/el-capitan-laptop-support.181/