CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have good news in that I got Monterey 12.4 to work. However, after I upgraded OC to 0.8.1 and my kexts with OCAuxiliary Tools, my 4K external monitor wouldn't connect, either using DP via my TB16 dock or directly by HDMI.

Reverting to my backed-up 0.8.0 EFI folder fixed it. Can you experts suggest anything I should check, or should I just leave it? I had found a discussion suggesting that agdpmod was the issue, but those are the same in my old and new config.plists.
agdpmod has no relevance on your laptop

Motherboard
Dell XPS 9560
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
> Need model name or version number > See Rules!
I installed the Dell XPS 9560 without question, but why does the internet slow down when I plug in a type c usb hub, what could be the reason?

My wifi card :

TP-Link TL-WN725N​

Where is the problem ?

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed the Dell XPS 9560 without question, but why does the internet slow down when I plug in a type c usb hub, what could be the reason?

My wifi card :

TP-Link TL-WN725N​

Where is the problem ?
please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Motherboard
Dell XPS 15 9560
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 630 + Nvidia GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
I also use my laptop daily so I needed to get both of my HDMI output and USB-C to Displayport working. I needed to update a few boot parameters. Also, I noticed that my WIFI wasn't full speed. I have a DW 1830 and needed to add a flag for increasing speeds.

The only apparent problem I have at the moment is my HDMI out is limited to 3840x2160 @30hz. I'd like this to be @60hz but not sure how to get it there yet. I'm not 100% sure if the Whatever flags are needed for 4k but it helped me and I needed my machine up and running as soon as possible with both screens.

I thought this may help others.

Markdown (GitHub flavored):
# Added to boot-args
`-cdfon -igfxmpc -igfxhdmidivs brcmfx-country=#a`

## Explaination
```
# Whatevergreen flags
-cdfon (and enable-hdmi20 property) to enable HDMI 2.0 patches
-igfxmpc boot argument (enable-max-pixel-clock-override and max-pixel-clock-frequency properties) to increase max pixel clock (as an alternative to patching CoreDisplay.framework).
-igfxhdmidivs boot argument (and enable-hdmi-dividers-fix property) to fix the infinite loop on establishing Intel HDMI connections with a higher pixel clock rate on SKL, KBL and CFL platforms.
```

# Enables 867Mbps speeds
`brcmfx-country=#a`
Thank you for sharing your info. Can you please tell me if you are having issues with Bluetooth on your DW1830?

Motherboard
Dell XPS 15 9560
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 630 + Nvidia GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Release Mar 16, 2022 XPS 9560 v1.2 - OC 0.7.9
  • Update Kexts to Latest
    • Note addition of Realtek Card Reader Kexts (Disabled by Default)
      • Allows use of internal card reader, but caused KPs in my testing. Enable at your own risk.
    • Support Universal Control in macOS 12.3
I have yet to test Universal Control, as this is my only device currently on macOS 12.3. Please test and report back.
As always, 1080p users please test and report back.
Thank you for putting in the work to share with the community! Your files worked smoothly. Not sure why everyone else was having iSepssues. I have a DW1830 and cannot get Bluetooth to work. I can turn BT on and off thru the OS. But none of my BT devices are showing up on my 9560. Can you please tell me if your Bluetooth is working as it should?

Thanks!

Motherboard
Dell XPS 9560
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
GTX 1050/HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thank you for putting in the work to share with the community! Your files worked smoothly. Not sure why everyone else was having iSepssues. I have a DW1830 and cannot get Bluetooth to work. I can turn BT on and off thru the OS. But none of my BT devices are showing up on my 9560. Can you please tell me if your Bluetooth is working as it should?

Thanks!
I have a 9560, using the DW1830 card. Bluetooth is working for me, just using the stock EFI folder provided by Insane Cultist. I'm connected via BT to a pair of Galaxy Buds Live, listening to audio while I type this message. macOS version: 12.6

I'm not sure what to suggest. The fact you can turn the BT on and off is promising. In past hack systems when I ran into BT issues, the BT icon was grayed out and couldn't be clicked. I assume that you are going to system preferences>bluetooth and checking there?

As a side note to anyone else reading: the upgrade to 12.6 went through without an issue.

Motherboard
Dell XPS 9560
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
GTX 1050/HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

My wifi card :

TP-Link TL-WN725N​

Where is the problem ?

Do you have similar speed issues when plugging that WiFi dongle directly into a USB A port on the laptop?

If you go to about this mac>system report>USB you will be able to see the connected USB devices in the USB device tree. The connected speed for each device will be shown - including your Dongle.

I had all sorts of issues with the Dell WD15 dock (Thunderbolt). In regards to speed, anything connected to the dock was stuck at USB 2 speeds (Up to 480 Mb/s) inside MacOS (Windows was fine and connected at the correct speed). I never did get round to solving this and sold the dock a few months later. I don't currently have a USB C dock to test with unfortunately.

You didn't really give any info apart from the name of the WiFi dongle itself, so it's hard to help fully.

Motherboard
Asus X99 Deluxe
CPU
E5-2697v3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS

Thanks!
My Bluetooth is working properly, though I am using a DW1560 card. Ensure you have the correct set of extensions enabled.

Glad to hear all is well with others updating. I will likely hold off on posting another EFI revision until Ventura is released and maybe a bit seasoned. This machine is still my primary laptop, so I may not choose to early adopt.

Motherboard
HP Prodesk 600 G2
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
Intel HD530
Hi, guys. I feel myself a bit dumb. I can't find the patched install.sh for ComboJack. Look's like I'm missing something.

Motherboard
Asus X99 Deluxe
CPU
E5-2697v3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, guys. I feel myself a bit dumb. I can't find the patched install.sh for ComboJack. Look's like I'm missing something.
I will add it to the first post, sorry about that.

EDIT: It's there now. I had bundled it with previous EFI revisions, but missed its inclusion on the most recent. It's now there as a separate ZIP.