Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 9560 Mojave VirtualSMC, I2C Trackpad, Clover UEFI Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 other question. The dell keyboard how do you get the command key? I’ve tried the windows key + C to copy but it doesn’t work. What is the dell keyboard keys to do a copy or paste?

Mine is ALT +

1 other question. The dell keyboard how do you get the command key? I’ve tried the windows key + C to copy but it doesn’t work. What is the dell keyboard keys to do a copy or paste?

Can anyone share how their EFI folder is listed for FileVault with the new Clover version? Been at it for a few days that I have remembered the commands to unlock and decrypt the drive @_@

Can anyone share how their EFI folder is listed for FileVault with the new Clover version? Been at it for a few days that I have remembered the commands to unlock and decrypt the drive @_@

What do you by 'listed'?

If I am understanding your question, then maybe the following screenshot will help. This is my own EFI folder, which I use to boot my Filevault drive every day.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 18.06.34.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-05 at 18.06.34.png
    1,021.7 KB · Views: 90
What do you by 'listed'?

If I am understanding your question, then maybe the following screenshot will help. This is my own EFI folder, which I use to boot my Filevault drive every day.

Sorry about that, I was tired and flustered at that time lol. This helps a ton, thanks!

Hi Guys,
Yesterday I successfully managed to install a hackintosh on my 9560. Its my first time and Im loving it.
I used another Clover to install the hackintosh and now I want to update to the V3.4 Clover mentioned in this post.

Im a newbie to hackintosh and it would be really helpful if someone can help me on how to update the kexts and others files provided in Clover V3.4 zip.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Guys,
Yesterday I successfully managed to install a hackintosh on my 9560. Its my first time and Im loving it.
I used another Clover to install the hackintosh and now I want to update to the V3.4 Clover mentioned in this post.

Im a newbie to hackintosh and it would be really helpful if someone can help me on how to update the kexts and others files provided in Clover V3.4 zip.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

This is explained in OP

after updating to 10.14.6 multitouch (and so on - gestures) stopped working. tried clover 3.4 from this theme, and tried to update VoodooI2C to latest version - but no luck. Is anyone solved this problem ?

UPDATE: rebuilding kextcache solved problem

Last edited:
Hello guy,
Ive reinstalled 10.14.6 completely using the Clover v3.4. Im having a problem with the screen. Whenever I try to maximize a window, it stutters or flickers. In the previous version it ran pretty smooth but now Im facing this problem. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back