Graphics
Radeon HD 7770 2GB - Dell OEM
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry for the late reply. My system was unstable on High Sierra likely due to the graphics card I had. Constant freezes, regardless of what I did to configure it. So I just stayed with El Capitan until I was willing to switch video cards.

I just install received and installed the Fenvi FV-T919. Worked out-of-the-box and now I have better Bluetooth, native wifi, air drop, and I can login to my system using my Apple watch. Definitely recommended!

I wanted to upgrade to Mojave because I bought my wife a new Mac Mini and was so impressed with the new bells and whistles. Also, I needed to update my system to support Docker for Mac. So I solve all problems and one fair swoop.:)
Hello! I wondered how your XPS 8500 is running and whether you have attempted installing Mac OS Catalina. And, returning to Mojave, did you create your installer and install using Unibeast? I am now running High Sierra with no apparent issues, but High Sierra is right on the brink of being unsupported. I fully realize that moving beyond High Sierra will kill off my OEM WiFi, but isn't a major issue for me.