Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9360 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.x - LTS (Long-Term Support) Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone has the problem when use the headphone the background noise
BTW, seems like @InsanelyDeepak just updated CloverHDA, following some user's feedback. Trying it now.
If you have static noises and audio pop through HPs, please try it and report (both here and on his GitHub page).

Link: https://github.com/insanelydeepak/c...mmit/30ec02712e944afb22aecd657aa032dc0b3a0638

EDIT:
Seems like audio pop is resolved.

On my device no audio pops through HP but the static noises is too loud.

Try my config, posted a couple of pages back. No popping or static on 10.12.6 with patched appleHDA

Try my config, posted a couple of pages back. No popping or static on 10.12.6 with patched appleHDA
I didn't find applehda kext in your attachment. Could you please post it?

Last edited:
I didn't find applehda kext in your attachment. Could you please post it?

Here you go. You will need to combine this with my config.plist posted a few pages back as it hot patches the AppleHDA kext and points HDEF to ID 13. Works well on mine, please report back.

Attachments

• AppleHDA_ALC256.zip
    371.8 KB · Views: 102
Here you go. You will need to combine this with my config.plist posted a few pages back as it hot patches the AppleHDA kext and points HDEF to ID 13. Works well on mine, please report back.
i think correct audio inject id is not 13, is 1, your SSDT-HDEF inject 1, and this will override the clover injection.

Awesome, thanks. I confirm that sleep works with 1.3.5.
Fixed by downgrade bios to 1.3.5

Are you using OSIS Windows or OSIS Linux? Here I run OSIS Linux, since I never had the charger freeze issue, and on 1.3.7 I have never experienced any issue with resume from sleep.

just tried this one still has the static noise through headphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back