Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9360 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.x - LTS (Long-Term Support) Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind. I cleared all the kexts installed, i somehow installed something that shouldn't be in SLE, then re-traced just the 2 kexts that were supposed to be there, restarted, and it worked, it finally loaded the cloverHDA kext.

So never mind me, i'll go ahead and try to apply the rest of the patches.

I just get my xps today.
With this guide, I installed succesfully. But I get a problem is that I can just boot from my usb.
And I think that there's problem with EFI.
EFI Mounter won't recognize it(While Clover Configurator recognized).
I installed clover(with clover installer/EFI MODE) to ssd but there won't be any entry on my clover(While boot from usb it works fine).
Don't know what's wrong. I erased the whole ssd with OS X diskutility.

Googled a lot , just didn't get anything.
Could you please help me?

you need a separate script that mounts a small EFI partition, after you mount it, you install Clover to that.

you need a separate script that mounts a small EFI partition, after you mount it, you install Clover to that.

Thanks for your respon,
But I've mounted(use Clover Configurator) it and installed Clover already.
It seems that is for the (internal, virtual)
Just like ,Clover run on d0s1 and cannot read that logical volume inside d0s2?
Did you guys get that the same partition to me?(I used OS X installer's Diskutility did erase the whole ssd,tried twice,all the same)
upload_2017-2-23_3-32-23.png

I think you may be trying to have 2 separate partitions. Just read the guides, if you want to install dualOS, there are other steps you need to take.

Thanks a lot.
This should be the problem.

But how? I only use installer's Diskutility to do erase and partition.
I'm gonna try again.
I think the problem is the lack of HFSPlus.efi in the 64uefi folder if you cannot find your os in the Clover interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back