- Jun 25, 2011
- Dell XPS 13 9360/(Clover v.4411)
- Intel Skylake i7-7500U 2.70GHz (Kaby Lake)
- Intel Iris 620 3200 x 1800
- Mobile Phone
Since this guide is for the 9360, I think it would be more advantageous for you to make a new thread under Sierra Laptop Support, not here.Hi everyone! Really appreciate everyones work on the XPS line .
I haven't been following the thread closely, but read bits and pieces. I'm thinking of trying to get a 9370 up and running as a hackintosh, can someone get me up to date on the current status? As I understand it, the current issues are:
- Soldered Killer WiFi. Requires someone to make native drivers, or a USB WiFi solution
- TouchScreen doesn't work(?)
- Thunderbolt 3 doesn't work(?)
- Potential issues with the SSD. Is it better to go with the SSD or SATA disk option to avoid any issues here?
If I misunderstood something, please correct the above bullet points. Any other major showstoppers for the 9370? And is there anything that can be done to enable TB3 or Touch functionality? And would getting a Developer edition (with Ubuntu pre-installed) help in any way?