- Feb 10, 2018
- Dell XPS 13 9360 (clover)
- Intel i7-8550U
- Intel® UHD 620 QHD+
- Mobile Phone
I got 2 main problems:
If i load the AppleHDA.kext and AppleALC.kext I got a bootloop, without them, no audio device is detected.
The only way to get it working is loading voodoohda but it seems that the pin config is wrong, to make the external audio work I have to pull out the jack just e little bit until I can hear sound (mic and line inverted?)
With the battery at 96% I have 3:33hours (cpu usage at 5%).
It takes about 5 hours to full charge the battery, it is as expected?
I solved the audio issue, now it works using AppleHDA , @the-darkvoid ALC256 patch and editing the info plist, before I had bootloop after patching, this is what I did:
- Restore AppleHDA.kext from High sierra install disk in S/L/E
- Remove any AppleALC, CloverHDA, VoodooHDA,CodecCommander in S/L/E or L/E
- Run alc256 patch
- Move L/E AppleHDA_ALC256.kext on desktop
- Open it and edit Info.plist set LayoutID 13