Not open for further replies.
Dell XPS 13 9350 System BIOS

XPS 13 9350 1.4.12 BIOS
Fixes & Enhancements
Fixes-
1. Support Apple USB Type-C Monitor.
2. Update PXE boot support for DA200.
3. Update LED status during BIOS recovery

Thanks, still no need to rebuild DSDT patches?

Edit : Works without a glitch in mac OS

Last edited:
Better to update dsdt patch, you just simply red ump it by press F4 then run deploy.sh, that's it.

syscl
What I meant is that if it breaks dsdt then it won't boot or crash

But I'm lazy too I guess, grin

Do I have to replace the default Killer wifi and PCIe SSD in order to get this to work?

What I meant is that if it breaks dsdt then it won't boot or crash

But I'm lazy too I guess, grin

In the event of an updated BIOS invalidating your patched ACPI files, boot without patched ACPI files (usually via USB).

Sorry to bring up the past - university has been killing me and I never really fixed my reboot. My sleep seems to work just fine, everything works perfectly other than rebooting, my rebooting consists of the system getting to a point where the computer stays on but the entire OS seems to unload. I remember there being a patch to the config.plist file but I never really got it working. Here's my current config.plist file, if anyone could help me fix rebooting, that would be great!

Next thing I'd like to fix but don't really mind much of since I usually use an external mouse, is the touchpad kext, I saw a few posts about fixing these issues and I will check them out soon enough but for now, if someone could summarize what the fixes were for multiple finger swipe, that'd also be great. sorry this is so vague, I'm getting back into hackintosh!

Attachments

• config.plist
    15.9 KB · Views: 229
In the event of an updated BIOS invalidating your patched ACPI files, boot without patched ACPI files (usually via USB).

Ahh, boot via USB first, and press F4 to get the new DSDT, patch it and put it in EFI, got it thanks

Sorry to bring up the past - university has been killing me and I never really fixed my reboot. My sleep seems to work just fine, everything works perfectly other than rebooting, my rebooting consists of the system getting to a point where the computer stays on but the entire OS seems to unload. I remember there being a patch to the config.plist file but I never really got it working. Here's my current config.plist file, if anyone could help me fix rebooting, that would be great!

Next thing I'd like to fix but don't really mind much of since I usually use an external mouse, is the touchpad kext, I saw a few posts about fixing these issues and I will check them out soon enough but for now, if someone could summarize what the fixes were for multiple finger swipe, that'd also be great. sorry this is so vague, I'm getting back into hackintosh!

Just use @syscl build

I have 6560 and the audio patch in @syscl build does not allow me to use headphones. There is not an option under audio setting for wired headphones. Bluetooth works fine. Is there a known fix for this?

What is 6560? I'm using headphones cable to speakers and works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back