Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9350 macOS 10.12.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will report back if there's no

@RehabMan, I find DW 1830 has an updated, thus I copied it from Windows, and replace the original one. Seems bluetooth behaves more stable, thus I need more test then pull merge to you git.

syscl

I update firmware with a script en-masse. I do not do individual commits. I haven't done it for a while, so I guess I should check on station-drivers to see if there is new firmware released.

I update firmware with a script en-masse. I do not do individual commits. I haven't done it for a while, so I guess I should check on station-drivers to see if there is new firmware released.
Station-drivers will be good for a bunch of bluetooth drivers to update. But, it's better to use driver provided by OEM directly. DW 1830 and DW 1820 have the official driver, here's the link here . But I've extracted DW 1830's bluetooth driver already. Will upload a pull merge later.

Off topic, why tonymacx86 so slow these days? And always loses response? I'm in Chicago...

syscl

Station-drivers will be good for a bunch of bluetooth drivers to update. But, it's better to use driver provided by OEM directly. DW 1830 and DW 1820 have the official driver, here's the link here . But I've extracted DW 1830's bluetooth driver already. Will upload a pull merge later.

OEM drivers are likely just generic drivers from the chipset manufacturer...
If you want specific firmware, you can make your own injector kext...

Off topic, why tonymacx86 so slow these days? And always loses response? I'm in Chicago...

I haven't noticed any issue here.

Updated it, still no recognized Wifi Hardware. What could I try next?

No way for me to tell what you're actually doing without full "Problem Reporting" files...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Last edited:
You are right, here the next Problem Reporting

Attachments

• ProblemRecording2DVDLaufwerk.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 104
You are right, here the next Problem Reporting

ACPI is not patched correctly (looks like a complete mess).
So that might have something to do with it.
Since that device does not require any ACPI patches to be recognized, you might try with native ACPI.
Also, test the device in Windows to be sure it is not defective.

Has anyone got USB C working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back