- Nov 7, 2016
- Dell XPS 13 9350, 8GB, 256GB SSD PM951, Boot loader uefi
- Skylake i7 6500U
- Iris 540, QHD+
They all do the same thing, really it shouldn't matter!
- Which cloverHDA.kext
- Have you removed the irreverent KEXT Patches and KEXTs (as you're not using the DW1560 many patches are useless for you!)
- I don't use hibernate either, sleep seems to work okay (although I really don't trust it yet).
- Same here!
- I had the same issue actually, anyone aware of how to fix this?
1. I use your cloverHDA and works, and the strange thing is after updating windows 10 (I have dual boot), mac crashed when boot, I do safe mode crash too, just back to bios boot, and then I reinstall everything, and here's my experiences :
- I remove BCM..., and USBInjectAll, and everything else is in kexts/others in EFI instead in SSD S/L/E, the result is brightness always 100% at boot, after I move all to SSD S/L/E, it works good
- And audio is not works anymore (maybe needs BCM...?)
- And shutdown works ! After some testing, the culprit is USBInjectAll kexts, if using it, it wont shutdown
- Sleep still crashes
2. Not yet, is it affecting anything or just useless? Because BCM.. is working good if I boot windows 10 first, for BT I mean, wifi is on/off and now it cannot turns on (confused)
3. Sleep sometimes work, after sometime it crashes and start from bios boot