Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Dell XPS 13 9350 Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm goin'. I've got Sidecar working, I played League of Legends and it worked great, It's awesome.

It bugs me that FaceTime isn't working with the camera. I have no idea where to start. But it doesn't matter. I don't think it'll get much use anyways.

Thanks again for the guide!

Oh I'm goin'. I've got Sidecar working, I played League of Legends and it worked great, It's awesome.

It bugs me that FaceTime isn't working with the camera. I have no idea where to start. But it doesn't matter. I don't think it'll get much use anyways.

Thanks again for the guide!
I have never bothered to get it working cos I've never used it. Trust me, there is a fix.

Okay the webcam works by installing the kext from here:

Let's all pause for a moment to ponder the placement of that camera.

Did you have to do anything special to get audio working? This seems to be working great on my 9350, but OS X doesn't see any audio devices.

Edit: nevermind; it randomly started working. I'm not seeing my battery, but that's the only complaint I have. Thanks for the guide!

Last edited:
Hello there, thanks for the guide.
I tried and everything is fine but the auto brightness seems doesn't work. Could you check and confirm?
Regard

Hello there, thanks for the guide.
I tried and everything is fine but the auto brightness seems doesn't work. Could you check and confirm?
Regard
Works for me even in big Sur. Update the kexts and rebuild cache to see if it works.

Coming off of syscl's sierra setup and wanted to try this. Unable to get the unibeast usb to actually boot it's version of clover. It will go to the one I have currently installed and even though i see the option to install catalina, it will never get past the apple logo when booting.

Last edited:
Hi, I've tried following the guide but the installer seems to hang on the apple logo with the bar about 3/4 the way through. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back