Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9343 Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RehabMan Do you know if there is anyway to modify the touchpad to disable the bottom right hand corner of the touchpad acting as a right click with a single press? I use never use single press right click but find myself trying to left click with my finger in the bottom right very often! I'm sure there was a feature in windows 10 to disable it!

If that didnt make sense, I would like a single-touchpoint press to be left click anywhere on the touchpad and a two-touchpoint-click to be a right click rather than the current system of having a single-touchpoint right click zone in the bottom right of the touchpad.

No details provided... so no idea which trackpad hardware/software you have...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

@RehabMan

thank you for the fast response!

please see the attached!

Attachments

• for Rehabman.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 245
@RehabMan one last thing... obviously I can live without it, but is there a way to get the three finger gestures working?

@RehabMan wow thanks! :D since you are fixing every query i have... is there a way to make the touchscreen scroll on documents and webpages etc? I think this is more of a challenge but who knows!

@RehabMan wow thanks! :D since you are fixing every query i have... is there a way to make the touchscreen scroll on documents and webpages etc? I think this is more of a challenge but who knows!

Most touchscreen controls are limited to mouse emulation/single touch.
There are drivers with more functionality you can purchase (expensive) from touch-base.com.

@RehabMan excuse me, is there any way to have working Graphics Accellerator with enabled HIDPI?
After i used the guide patch i have my graphics card working but there are some lags animations.
Thanks in advance!

i have my graphics card working but there are some lags animations.
Thanks in advance!

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back