Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9343 Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mojave is not stable like High Sierra. It froze once already. After reboot audio is gone again :banghead:. That is weird for me because I didn't change anything.

Attachments

• debug_8659.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 65

Attachments

• debug_22036.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 65
Ok, I removed patched SSDTs. This time I have all debug dump files. Thanks a lot for your time!

Which audio codec do you have?
Did you verify that layout-id=13 is the correct layout-id for the support for your codec in AppleALC?

Which audio codec do you have?
Did you verify that layout-id=13 is the correct layout-id for the support for your codec in AppleALC?
According to AppleALC change log
  • Added ALC288 layout-id 13 for Dell XPS 9343 by InsanelyDeepak
I have used it layout-id 13 before and audio was fully functional but now is gone.

I also used Intel FB-patcher and audio codec info was shown. Now audio info is blank.

I also used Intel FB-patcher and audio codec info was shown. Now audio info is blank.

Undo whatever changes you made that broke it.

Undo whatever changes you made that broke it.
Could not do any changes because my system froze and had to reboot it. I still have installed High Sierra on other partition and audio is lost there too. Could be a hardware related issue?

Could not do any changes because my system froze and had to reboot it. I still have installed High Sierra on other partition and audio is lost there too. Could be a hardware related issue?

Do EC reset.
Check for working audio in Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back