Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9343 Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to switch those keys back to brightness control keys? Is it possible?
I think it can be done by remapping the keys (with ssdt patch). https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Use-Custom-Keyboard-Mapping

but strangely these buttons do function normally for me (if i were to use the fn+f11 and fn+f12) however there isn't any "incrementing - decrementing logo/sign in which it always appears if i use fn+b or fn+s) they and causes lags sometimes. But i don't care about that actually.

Hi guys,I have a xps13 9343 with UHD Screen.Now I can enter the macOS (10.13 17A365 ).
But I found I can't set 128mb for graphic .
I use the code setup_var 0x183 0x3 or 0x4 in UEFIshell,but it still 64MB in bios info.
is something wrong? i can't open the BIOS update download from Dell.
And another question is I put the lilu.kext and coredisplayfixup.kext in finder to L/E and use the Kext utility to fix ops and rebuild,is it right?
I upload the clover i used.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 149
Hi guys,I have a xps13 9343 with UHD Screen.Now I can enter the macOS (10.13 17A365 ).
But I found I can't set 128mb for graphic .
I use the code setup_var 0x183 0x3 or 0x4 in UEFIshell,but it still 64MB in bios info.
is something wrong? i can't open the BIOS update download from Dell.
And another question is I put the lilu.kext and coredisplayfixup.kext in finder to L/E and use the Kext utility to fix ops and rebuild,is it right?
I upload the clover i used.
most function is work,the clover is copy by a successful hackintosh xps13 9343 1080p with 10.13.

I think it can be done by remapping the keys (with ssdt patch). https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Use-Custom-Keyboard-Mapping

but strangely these buttons do function normally for me (if i were to use the fn+f11 and fn+f12) however there isn't any "incrementing - decrementing logo/sign in which it always appears if i use fn+b or fn+s) they and causes lags sometimes. But i don't care about that actually.
It weird because on Sierra brightness control keys worked fine. I've lost them on High Sierra so I think there must be something else. Would be mind share your clover folder please my friend?

It weird because on Sierra brightness control keys worked fine. I've lost them on High Sierra so I think there must be something else. Would be mind share your clover folder please my friend?

as I've mentioned in previous comment, i have nothing in my efi/clover/kexts/other. they are all in my L/E, you can check my long post again and download the helpful zip and compare it to your efi folder

as I've mentioned in previous comment, i have nothing in my efi/clover/kexts/other. they are all in my L/E, you can check my long post again and download the helpful zip and compare it to your efi folder
I am interested in DSDT.aml file to compare from ACPI/patched. Did you patched yours?

I am interested in DSDT.aml file to compare from ACPI/patched. Did you patched yours?

about that, sorry, yes i did patch my DSDT (acquired from clover, and convert to dsl, then replaced "Easy to fix." and apply common fix, and export to aml, everything is done with the MaciASL). I uploaded mine here (my ACPI folder)

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    84.3 KB · Views: 126
about that, sorry, yes i did patch my DSDT (acquired from clover, and convert to dsl, then replaced "Easy to fix." and apply common fix, and export to aml, everything is done with the MaciASL). I uploaded mine here (my ACPI folder)
Thank you very much my kindly friend!

I was wondering if someone has working Netflix on safari? I have to switch to firefox (I don't like chrome probably also works), but i get worse battery life (strange) if I use firefox

I was wondering if someone has working Netflix on safari? I have to switch to firefox (I don't like chrome probably also works), but i get worse battery life (strange) if I use firefox
I don't have Netflix account to test it but I like to use Opera browser. Firefox eats too much RAM and battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back