[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9343 Sierra

Motherboard
Dell xps 13 9343
CPU
i5-5200U/0TM99H
Graphics
Intel HD 5500,UHD + Touch Screen
hello,
thanx for your guide. I need to update to 10.12.1 but after reboot the system return to 10.12.0 and no update. Any fix for this?
I am having same issue. My system is crashing on shutdown after I hit "restart and install update".

Motherboard
Gigabyte H370 Gaming 3 WIFI
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI,
I have installed successfully Mac OS Sierra on my XPS 9343 but my system boot 1 time on 3.. Often I have this error:

Attachments

• 2016-11-17 11.52.05.jpg
    2016-11-17 11.52.05.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 343

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI,
I have installed successfully Mac OS Sierra on my XPS 9343 but my system boot 1 time on 3.. Often I have this error:

Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
This is what I got after using it for a week:
1. system crashed and rebooted (one-time) while I was doing my work!!...
2. failed to boot into macOS (apple logo turned into a forbidden sign), but it would eventually boot into the system after trying for 4 or 5 times...
3. trackpad misbehavior.. The mouse would randomly jump on the screen...

Motherboard
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It's over a week that i have installed MacOS Sierra and i'm unable to set an appropriate HIDPI resolution not laggy. for now it is very laggy for me.. i'm using a program such as SwitchResX to set resolutions.
Thanks in advance!

Motherboard
-
CPU
-
Graphics
-
Hi everyone, I'm about to try this, will be my first install, what do you recommend I do? (are there any parts of the guide I should not follow and do something else instead?)

Cheers

Motherboard
dell xps 13
CPU
i5 5200U
Graphics
intel hd 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
do EXACTLY what it says don't miss a thing and your system should work fine, if anything isn't right just look through the comments first and then search the web

Motherboard
-
CPU
-
Graphics
-
After 3 practically sleepless nights my friend and I got it working! everything works wonderfully, except for the touchpad prefpane. has anyone achieved this yet? I can't find the older file even with hidden files turned on! I am looking in %install_drive%/Library/PreferencePanes but It shows as being empty :(

Also has anyone got any tips for battery life improvements? The battery is perfectly useable however it could be better I am sure!

I have to say, I am finding myself using the touchscreen more than I used to on windows. I'm not sure why apple went with the touchbar instead of a full touch screen. yeah it looks cool but you wouldn't need a massive trackpad that interferes with your palms if you had a touchscreen. Just showed this install to my friend who has just bought a new MBP and he didn't really have much to say. Im pretty sure I could see a hint of regret in his eyes! :D

Motherboard
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, is there any way to update Mac OS Sierra to 10.12.1?
Thanks in advance!

Motherboard
-
CPU
-
Graphics
-
@RehabMan Do you know if there is anyway to modify the touchpad to disable the bottom right hand corner of the touchpad acting as a right click with a single press? I use never use single press right click but find myself trying to left click with my finger in the bottom right very often! I'm sure there was a feature in windows 10 to disable it!

If that didnt make sense, I would like a single-touchpoint press to be left click anywhere on the touchpad and a two-touchpoint-click to be a right click rather than the current system of having a single-touchpoint right click zone in the bottom right of the touchpad.