Not open for further replies.
The mistake is prior to line 217.
Note:
Code:
        <key>ForceKextsToLoad</key>
        <key>KernelCpu</key>
        <false/>

Two "key" tags in a row is wrong.
Remove the line "<key>ForceKextsToLoad</key>".

And from now on, only use a plist editor (Xcode, or PlistEdit Pro) to edit your config.plist.
Never use a text editor (too easy to make mistakes).

Thanks a lot ! I removed the line and installed Xcode now.

It worked fine for me. Thanks a lot !

That's what I've got in config.plist so maybe it will help you too.

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
gflSqgAAdSk=
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
gflSqgAAZpA=
</data>
</dict>
You are very welcome my friend! I can't make my wifi to work :(. Would you share you clover folder please?

You are very welcome my friend! I can't make my wifi to work :(. Would you share you clover folder please?

It’s attached to my post few posts up along with other critical files. Have a look.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
Hey Rehabman! I've tried to use that tool, but since script require internet connection to install and run,
Code:
Pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$ /Users/paul/Desktop/install_tools.sh

Installing debug report generator....

Checking your internet connection....

Unable to connect to the internet. Aborted.

Pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$
I wasn't able to it use. I've attached files manually. Thank you very much for all your help and your time!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 79
Hey Rehabman! I've tried to use that tool, but since script require internet connection to install and run,
Code:
Pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$ /Users/paul/Desktop/install_tools.sh

Installing debug report generator....

Checking your internet connection....

Unable to connect to the internet. Aborted.

Pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$
I wasn't able to it use. I've attached files manually. Thank you very much for all your help and your time!

Remove: BroadcomWLan.kext

Remove: BroadcomWLan.kext
That worked, I have wifi back fully functional. I very appreciate your help my friend. You are the best!:thumbup:

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it RehabMan

I realize this was quite a while ago but can you describe what you did regarding patching CoreDisplay? The laptop FAQ isn't very clear for this situation.

I guess I'm still a bit lost in terms of what I need to do in my particular situation. Does the first step of this post already cover the DVMT-prealloc?

Considering my CPU is Broadwell, this would only leave me with patching the IOKit framework, but I'm a bit confused as to how I would run the-darkvoid's script as described here. Would this be modifying my USB drive with Sierra and Clover on it, or would I need to use the invalid ig-platform-id you described?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back