Motherboard
dell xps 13
CPU
i5 5200U
Graphics
intel hd 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
brightness slider works but the keyboard's not, how can i fix it?

Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hello,
thanx for your guide. I need to update to 10.12.1 but after reboot the system return to 10.12.0 and no update. Any fix for this?

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Great tutorial! I followed the instructions and was able to get macOS running on my xps 13 9343. I had wifi, graphics, trackpad, sound all working, but I cannot adjust screen brightness using my keyboard. Do you guys have same problems? Is there a fix?

Motherboard
dell xps 13
CPU
i5 5200U
Graphics
intel hd 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Great tutorial! I followed the instructions and was able to get macOS running on my xps 13 9343. I had wifi, graphics, trackpad, sound all working, but I cannot adjust screen brightness using my keyboard. Do you guys have same problems? Is there a fix?
i have the same problem i'm just using the slider until it's fixed

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare BIOS F9i
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
  5. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thanks for sharing. I had problems to update from El Capitan to Sierra.
Using your tutorial, I started over with a fresh Sierra install key and your setup.
Now Sierra is installed and running.

I'm only facing a wake-up issue : When I close the lid and re-open it moments after, the screen stays black, but everything else seems waking up as the keyboard lights-up.

Also, I noticed that bluetooth is not enabled. Should I add an extra kext for that ?

Thanks again.

Motherboard
dell xps 13
CPU
i5 5200U
Graphics
intel hd 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Using your tutorial, I started over with a fresh Sierra install key and your setup.

I'm only facing a wake-up issue : When I close the lid and re-open it moments after, the screen stays black, but everything else seems waking up as the keyboard lights-up.

Also, I noticed that bluetooth is not enabled. Should I add an extra kext for that ?

Thanks again.
as for the lid i don't know how i don't have that issue but as for bluetooth i've tried a lot of kext but still not working waiting for OP or someone to fix it.

Motherboard
dell xps 13
CPU
i5 5200U
Graphics
intel hd 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
update it's fixed u should install its kext in S L E and try the switch for the wifi it's for bluetooth too other than that i don't remember all the steps i did cause i was just trying stuff good luck
as for the lid i don't know how i don't have that issue but as for bluetooth i've tried a lot of kext but still not working waiting for OP or someone to fix it.

Thanks again.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare BIOS F9i
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
  5. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
update it's fixed u should install its kext in S L E and try the switch for the wifi it's for bluetooth too other than that i don't remember all the steps i did cause i was just trying stuff good luck
Which kext did you use ?