Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 13 9333 using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what I'm looking at.. Did you follow the guide in the first post at all?
  • There's no FakePCIID kexts in your clover/kext/other folder
  • There's no dsdt/ssdt in your clover/acpi/patched folder
  • The config.plist looks like a sample config from Rehabman's repository

I think you're looking at the EFI folder from a USB installer. LOL...

I think you're looking at the EFI folder from a USB installer. LOL...

I'm so confused :)
Fubarito: If you want to skip the install part from this guide and use a more generic guide to do the install, that's fine. But you'll need to get the right kexts (namely the FakePCIID* in step 2 in the first post) onto your installed clover before you can see your wifi adapter. Alternatively, start from scratch following this guide.

Read post #1, this thread.

that guide in post #1 is different then what you suggested in post #156.

I followed your guide in #156 and that is why the wifi don't work missing the proper .kext plus your guide dont have EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10

I followed your guide in #156 and that is why the wifi don't work missing the proper .kext plus your guide dont have EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10
You can put the appropriate fakepciid kexts in the 'other' folder instead of '10.10', it will work just the same.
I still think it would be simpler for you to follow the guide here (gele77 confirmed it's working fine last week), but it's up to you..

That guide is just for reaching the installer and doing the basic install. Post install steps are system specific. You'll have to follow the post install steps in post #1.

Hello,
Where can I find the patched CodecCommander that fixes the headphone issue?

You mean the one attached to the first post? :)
Seems like RehabMan and the-darkvoid have been working on improving it since I last built it from the-darkvoid's sources, so it's probably best to get the latest instead. I'll do the same and update the guide at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back