Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Latitude E5470 (Skylake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap..ok thats gonna take awhile to rebuild. will post tomorrow.

ok here's the requested info with new config.plist. I'm still have the following issues:

- can't use SSDT.aml generated from SSDTprgen.sh (decided to try this instead of HWPEnable, worried about data corruption as its so new, see KP screenshot)
- no audio after resuming from sleep
- HDMI port not working (main screen goes black too)

Attachments

• E5470 DIAG V3.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 124
- can't use SSDT.aml generated from SSDTprgen.sh (decided to try this instead of HWPEnable, worried about data corruption as its so new, see KP screenshot)

Probably due to MacBook9,1 not being a good match for your CPU (freq vectors wrong in the plist inside X86PlatformPlugin/Resources)

- no audio after resuming from sleep

No idea. Probably problem with your patched AppleHDA files... Or due to the fact you didn't implement power management. Or something else (ACPI not patched correctly).

- HDMI port not working (main screen goes black too)

HECI needs renamed to IMEI.
Framebuffer not patched for HDMI.

hmm, are there smbios definitions for the new macbook pro (13,2) yet? one of the 15" models has the same CPU as mine so that would be ideal. or do I have to update to sierra for that?

and how would I find which strings correspond to ports 0, 5, 7 in AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer?

Last edited:
hmm, are there smbios definitions for the new macbook pro (13,2) yet? one of the 15" models has the same CPU as mine so that would be ideal. or do I have to update to sierra for that?

If you have the SMBIOS data, you can enter it in config.plist/SMBIOS.
Use google.

and how would I find which strings correspond to ports 0, 5, 7 in AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer?

I don't know what you mean by "strings".

I thought I needed to patch AppleIntelFrameBuffer.kext to get HDMI working so thats what I was referring to.

I tried Intel 530 patch in multibeast and renaming HECI to IMEI w/ DSDT patch but still no luck on HDMI video out.

Never mind...

Last edited:
this is for getting HDMI video out working? I don't need HDMI audio, would be nice to have but mainly just need video. thanks for all the help

If you're getting a crash when you hotplug HDMI, implementing HDMI audio can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back