Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Latitude 3450

Status
Not open for further replies.
i installed it. after install, f1-f12 change to fn function but origin function of f1-f12 not work. it mean when i pree f1, volume mute, but and press fn+f1, nothing change,

Hmm. I don't know why it doesn't work for you...

my bluetooth not work, you have any ideal ?

I don't know if the Bluetooth in your Intel Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card is supported. Change the card to one with macOS support.

Also, it is a USB device. It may be the same reason why your webcam is not working. Fix USB.

I don't know if the Bluetooth in your Intel Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card is supported. Change the card to one with macOS support.

Also, it is a USB device. It may be the same reason why your webcam is not working. Fix USB.
oh my god, after try plug mouse to usb, i found it not work, maybe usb port broken something. You can anything suggest for this problem ? thanks.

oh my god, after try plug mouse to usb, i found it not work, maybe usb port broken something. You can anything suggest for this problem ? thanks.

Follow the guide. USB works fine for me.

Follow the guide. USB works fine for me.
i did it, setup follow you, dsdt pachting done, i skip step fix light, audio, trackpad and keyboard because it work fine for me when add kexts you suggest.

i did it, setup follow you, dsdt pachting done, i skip step fix light, audio, trackpad and keyboard because it work fine for me when add kexts you suggest.

Please post your EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back