Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
  • You did not do the DSDT patching.
  • You don't need BrcmFirmwareRepo, BrcmNonPatchRAM, BrcmNonPatchRAM2, or BrcmPatchRAM.
  • I don't know what BroadcomWiFiInjector is or does.
  • You don't need every single FakePCIID kext. You only need FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.
  • You don't need IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup if you are using the latest WhateverGreen.

Motherboard
h110m pro-vd
CPU
i3 6100
Graphics
RX460
There is no requirement to host your images / files on third party sites - You should attach them to your posts here.
thanks, i edited post, I am really sorry, I will not repeat it

Motherboard
h110m pro-vd
CPU
i3 6100
Graphics
RX460
  • You did not do the DSDT patching.
  • You don't need BrcmFirmwareRepo, BrcmNonPatchRAM, BrcmNonPatchRAM2, or BrcmPatchRAM.
  • I don't know what BroadcomWiFiInjector is or does.
  • You don't need every single FakePCIID kext. You only need FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.
  • You don't need IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup if you are using the latest WhateverGreen.
i will try, thanks.
about dsdt patching, i did it but it not effect. maybe this file is version dsdt origin :D

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
i will try, thanks.
about dsdt patching, i did it but it not effect. maybe this file is version dsdt origin :D
I don't understand what you mean... I see that you have the origin file in your EFI folder. If you follow the instructions on post #1, you can patch the DSDT file in under 10 minutes.

Motherboard
h110m pro-vd
CPU
i3 6100
Graphics
RX460
I don't understand what you mean... I see that you have the origin file in your EFI folder. If you follow the instructions on post #1, you can patch the DSDT file in under 10 minutes.
I mean, I did "dsdt patching", and it didn't work, but the version I gave you didn't include the modified dsdt file, sorry. I'll try deleting unnecessary kexts follow you said.
If it still not work, I will research it in topic usb inject.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I mean, I did "dsdt patching", and it didn't work, but the version I gave you didn't include the modified dsdt file, sorry. I'll try deleting unnecessary kexts follow you said.
If it still not work, I will research it in topic usb inject.
You don't need to inject USB. Re-do the DSDT.

Motherboard
h110m pro-vd
CPU
i3 6100
Graphics
RX460
You don't need to inject USB. Re-do the DSDT.
13. Press Command+F to find HECI and replace all with IMEI.
i cant find heci
and when i done next step, in save as, it file complie and show panel
Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 08.20.18.png

can you share me you dsdt ?

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
can you share me you dsdt ?
That's not how DSDT files work. Any variation in BIOS settings, even something as simples a difference in amount of RAM can make the DSDT file invalid for use on your computer. If it were one size fits all, I would have posted it in post #1 from the beginning. I'm not sadistic.

Try this DSDT. I did it from the files you posted earlier.

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
h110m pro-vd
CPU
i3 6100
Graphics
RX460
That's not how DSDT files work. Any variation in BIOS settings, even something as simples a difference in amount of RAM can make the DSDT file invalid for use on your computer. If it were one size fits all, I would have posted it in post #1 from the beginning. I'm not sadistic.

Try this DSDT. I did it from the files you posted earlier.
wow, with this dsdt, my usb work with mouse, but bluetooth and camera still not work :(
p/s: when i try delete IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup i got error com.apple.driver.appleintelbdwgraphicsframebuffer, after that, i must restore that file.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
wow, with this dsdt, my usb work with mouse, but bluetooth and camera still not work :(
p/s: when i try delete IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup i got error com.apple.driver.appleintelbdwgraphicsframebuffer, after that, i must restore that file.
Please post your config.plist.