- Mar 26, 2016
- Dell Inspiron 5559-Clover
- HD 520 + R5 335M, 1366*768
- Mobile Phone
1. Put ig-platform-id 0x12345678 in clover to boot into the OS
2. Add the minStolenSize Patch for Sierra from here through Clover Configurator
3. Force load AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext through the ForceKextsToLoad area in Clover Configurator
3. Boot MacOS Sierra WITHOUT CACHES
4. After booting to rebuild cache by entering "sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /" into the Terminal
5. Replace ig-platform-id 0x12345678 with normal 0x19160000 2.Reboot without using FakeID for clover in Graphics(i.e FakeID set to "0x00000000")
3. Your Graphics should be working now, verify by going to "About This Mac" and ensuring that your graphics card and 1500mb of graphics memory is displayed correctly.
4. Please note that there is a small graphics glitching on the top left of the screen on the menu bar. This is a known issue in MacOS Sierra. Use the dark theme for the menu bar and it will be barely noticeable.
Can You Be more specific to me please, because im new to this,,
I wish to know from where we have to inject??
hello> i will try it again the last time is my first time in hackosx > if i install the win 10 in uefi mode and mac on the same hard disk did this will run will or not > and if this ok > install win 10 uefi first or mac first ?? the last time i did this i installed mac first than win 10 uefi mode > but the clover on hard disk didn't success > please help me in this > also i have to hard disk one1 ssd two hddHi, are you trying to say that the Windows partition is not being detected by clover? This will happen if your windows installation was not done in UEFI mode(Most installations are done in legacy by default).
If this is the case, as a workaround you can add a new boot option directly from the bios to boot into windows(which is a really nice feature in this laptop) and use the F12 key upon boot to boot into windows and clover separately. Or you can reinstall windows in UEFI mode for it to get detected by clover like I did.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
You will need access to a Mac or working hack in order to download macOS.
RehabMan > help me please > i have successfully install mac sierra on my laptop like this tutorial but i have problem with the graphic card
1. Put ig-platform-id 0x12345678 in clover to boot into the OS >> i did it OK >>than
2. Add the minStolenSize Patch for Sierra from here through Clover Configuration >> like the tutorial
3. Force load AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext through the ForceKextsToLoad area in Clover Configurator >> in this i didn't find the file in Clover Configuration ForceKextsToLoad area >> i will add photo
3. Boot MacOS Sierra WITHOUT CACHES >>> i did it OK >> than
After booting to rebuild cache by entering "sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /" into the Terminal >> terminal said 17 file failed >> i will add photo
5. Replace ig-platform-id 0x12345678 with normal 0x19160000 >> it's 0x19160000 without change it !!! >> i will add photo
View attachment 245625 View attachment 245627 View attachment 245628
hi I'm a new here and I have a problem with my hd530 only 7mbNo need for step #3. As long as you rebuild cache after booting with the invalid ig-platform-id, the next boot can be normal (with cache) and the patch will apply.
Your mistake is you have the minStolenSize patch disabled in your config.plist. As should be expected, disabled patches have no effect.