Contribute
Register

[Guide] DELL Inspiron 7560 Mojave Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
my trackpad worked perfectly on Mojave version 10.14.5 with the most complex gestures, using kext voodooi2c and satellite HID. But after upgrading to version 10.14.6 they just don't work. I've tried everything, put them directly in the clover folder, reinstalled in S / L / E. I used Sudo kextcache -i /
In terminal, I used the KCPM Utility app to repair the permitions and cache. Nothing works. Just the trackpad with basic gestures now with ps2controller kext. Does anyone know what I can do. My laptop is a Dell 7275 i7 8550u very similar to 7560. Oh I can't update clover bootloader in clover configurator just says that the server isn't available after check my version.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also there're few points you've to notice.
  1. Your profile is incomplete. Please fill the computer informations completely
  2. All kexts you need must install to /L/E, not /S/L/E
  3. Do not use CLOVER configurator since it may corrupt your config.plist
    If you want to upgrade CLOVER bootloader, just find the installer on the internet.

UPDATE:20190806

OS X 10.14.6 Supplemental update (18G87)

Tried direct upgrade. No issue found during and after installation.

UPDATE:20190829

OS X 10.14.6 Supplemental update (18G95)

Tried direct upgrade. No issue found during and after installation.

Any updates on how to install OS 10.15 ?

Any updates on how to install OS 10.15 ?
No. I'm very busy these days.
Also, it seems like there's a lot of problems about Catalina installation. Especially CLOVER version.
Suggest to be clam.

anyone help, im trying to install mojave 10.14.6 on 7560 i7, but stuck at stop sign and i have increased the DVMT to 64Mb

Attachments

• preboot.txt
    48.5 KB · Views: 85
Hi, I need help with kexts the 3.5mm audio jack don't work post installation MacOS Catalina, only external speaks. Sorry my english is very bad. My laptop is Dell 7460. I did instalation following the channel Youtube Gabriel de Pinho, but seaching in WebSites, unsuccessfully =(

By other methods, I never got it install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back