- May 13, 2011
- DELL Inspiron 7560-1.3.0-CLOVER
- i7 7500U
- HD 620 / GTX 940MX, 1920x1080
- Mobile Phone
Upgraded from Mojave, now everything seems great (for now).
Since previous installation, this part will not be so difficult if you installed Mojave before.
- Full QE/CI for Intel HD620 (NVIDIA GPU will be disabled.)
- SATA info
- WIFI & Bluetooth (using DW1560)
- Battery info
- Laptop Display
- HDMI video/audio output
- Audio works with speaker / 3.5mm audio jack
- Keyboard / Trackpad / USB Mouse
- Dual boot with Win10 (but in separate disk)
- Brightness (with hotkey control)
- CPU Power Management
- Heat sink fan (here means fan will not always stayed in low speed or no spin.)
- SD Card reader
- HDMI may not display if you plug out then plug in.
Note before install:
- Please read here first if you first time install hackintosh on your laptop: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-dell-inspiron-7560-mojave-installation.261827/
Install OS X:
First, install or upgrade CLOVER to latest version. Below is the list about the drive you'll need to install / put into
Note that newer CLOVER has changed EFI drivers location. You need to put into EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI.
ApfsDriverLoader AptioMemeryFix AudioDxe DataHubDxe FSInject HFSPlus SMCHelper
FakeSMC Lilu RealtekRTL8111 SATA-unsupported VoodooI2C VoodooI2CHID VoodooPS2Controller Whatevergreen
Located at config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches
Or you can't boot into installer without it.
Comment: change ECDV to EC (string) Disabled: false (boolean) Find: 45434456 (data) Replace: 45435F5F (data)
For fresh installation, please choose APFS filesystem to format the drive.
Below is the list of kexts than you need after installation. Install these kexts into /L/E
ACPIBatteryManager AirportBrcmFixup AppleALC AppleBacklightFixup BrcmBluetoothInjector BrcmFirmwareRepo BrcmPatchRAM3 FakeSMC (and its child kexts if you needed.) Lilu RealtekRTL8111 SATA-unsupported USBInjectAll VoodooI2C VoodooI2CHID VoodooPS2Controller WhateverGreen
And don't forget to disable hibernation (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/)
- To let combo jack worked with microphone, please read here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-dell-inspiron-7560-mojave-installation.261827/post-1959937
This may going to update is these weeks.
1.7 MB Views: 499
1.6 MB Views: 423