Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is macOS High Sierra safe to upgrade to? Currently running Sierra on 3537

i installed it on my pc... now i need to install it on my dell inspiron xps 9360 core i7 500 gb ssd and 16 gb ram.... touchscreen laptop. i need to know how to get to the apple logo screen... what settings should i use... i cannot seem to get it to work

now i need to install it on my dell inspiron xps 9360 core i7 500 gb ssd and 16 gb ram.... touchscreen laptop.

Off-topic.
If you use search, you may find an applicable guide.

[Guide]El Capitan/ Yosemite on Dell Inspiron 5x37

H1, my friend.

Firstly, sorry for my broken English, I'm from Ukraine, so... just sorry))

I have dell ins 5537 and I'm engaged in sound engineering.
So I very need your information about this:

- Have you tried installing new versions of mac OS?
- Have there been any changes / fixes recently on this laptop?

I will be very grateful if thanks to you I will know the answer and I will be able to do my favorite thing. Thank you.

Hello, I have the exact same laptop but with 5th generation CPU and HD Graphics 5500 (
Laptop model: Dell Inspiron 17 1737 with touch
Ram: 12GB
CPU: i5 5th Generation
Graphics: HD Graphics 5500
)

How can I use your guide to install high sierra? what do I need to do different because this guide is mainly for Yosemite/El Capitan.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hello, I have the exact same laptop but with 5th generation CPU and HD Graphics 5500 (
Laptop model: Dell Inspiron 17 1737 with touch
Ram: 12GB
CPU: i5 5th Generation
Graphics: HD Graphics 5500
)

How can I use your guide to install high sierra? what do I need to do different because this guide is mainly for Yosemite/El Capitan.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

You might want to read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-problems-in-10-13-high-sierra.233582/

Any clover patches for the HDMI audio after the most recent supplemental update?
It only broke my HDMI audio I believe there is a new clover patch needed for the Intel HD4400

Any clover patches for the HDMI audio after the most recent supplemental update?
It only broke my HDMI audio I believe there is a new clover patch needed for the Intel HD4400

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
I have managed to fix it with a new AppleALC.kext .
Now I have noticed a weird one when I try to extract in clover using F4 then I get files like these :
RSDT-SSDT-5-CRV ORB.aml
RSDT-SSDT-6-CRV ORB.aml
RSDT-SSDT-7-CRV ORB.aml
RSDT-SSDT-8-CRV ORB.aml
RSDT-SSDT-9-CRV ORB.aml
SSDT-0-CRV ORB.aml
SSDT-1-CRV ORB.aml
SSDT-2-CRV ORB.aml
SSDT-3-CRV ORB.aml
SSDT-4-CRV ORB.aml
is this a new behaviour for clover or have I got something wrong in clover config

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.2 KB · Views: 273
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back