Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is something you installed. If you can't figure out how to remove it (perhaps read instructions at software vendor's site), then you should do a fresh install.

Wiped LittleSnitch off my computer to no avail, WiFi and BT on lid close still lost.
I am going back to clean install.

My ordeal with network loss on lid close (and also sometimes "eject warning" for USB devices) has come to an end through updating my bootloader to Clover v3974. Everything now working as it should in El Capitan (except Webcam but that‘s a known problem). Going for Sierra now.

hello there people i recently bought a SSD for this laptop and is there anything additional thing to do for installation of SSD?
(trim!!! etc...)
please help anyone !!!

hello there people i recently bought a SSD for this laptop and is there anything additional thing to do for installation of SSD?
(trim!!! etc...)
please help anyone !!!

TRIM can be enabled with a simple Clover KextsToPatch entry.
See my Clover guide plists...

TRIM can be enabled with a simple Clover KextsToPatch entry.
See my Clover guide plists...
thanks done :)
Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 3.23.44 PM.png

Verbose finishes -> Apple Logo appears then vanishes quickly after -> Then it goes blank and nothing happens.

I am using the latest Clover and the latest kext files.

Attached EFI/CLOVER

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
If im on 10.11.4 now, is there any method to update to sierra in a few easy steps? or is there a tutorial to update? This is my first hackintosh and it was so hard to install to it, that i cant do it again (from begining) with a newer version.

If im on 10.11.4 now, is there any method to update to sierra in a few easy steps? or is there a tutorial to update? This is my first hackintosh and it was so hard to install to it, that i cant do it again (from begining) with a newer version.

If your system is properly configured, you should be able to update from the App Store...

I downloaded 10.12.3 combo update but when i ran it, it said "Requires macOS 10.2"...

After, i downloaded macOS Sierra from AppStore and ran it. It tooks about 5 minutes to install and after it required a restart...And here is the problem...After the restart, in clover bootloader i cant see it, only my windows and 10.11.6 options. And if i boot to 10.11.6 it opens normally, without any update...What can i do ? Thanks a lot.

I downloaded 10.12.3 combo update but when i ran it, it said "Requires macOS 10.2"...

After, i downloaded macOS Sierra from AppStore and ran it. It tooks about 5 minutes to install and after it required a restart...And here is the problem...After the restart, in clover bootloader i cant see it, only my windows and 10.11.6 options. And if i boot to 10.11.6 it opens normally, without any update...What can i do ? Thanks a lot.

You have to boot the 10.12 installer, not your 10.11.6 installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back