Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends I have fixed the problem.

The solution is this:

After the kext installation step and if there is a problem with the system running always in verbose mode you need to do the following.

1. Copy file "com.apple.Boot.plist" from path /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ to desktop.

2. Open Plistedit Pro and edit the file "com.apple.Boot.plist" that is at your desktop.

3. Delete -v (verbose mode), save and close the editor.

4. Copy the edited file to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/, pressing yes when the system asks if the file is authenticated.

5. Reboot and enjoy!

Very thanks ‘’ smatzis ‘’ my brother friend thanks for this tips..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 18.44.13.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 18.44.13.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 91
My friends I have fixed the problem.

The solution is this:

After the kext installation step and if there is a problem with the system running always in verbose mode you need to do the following.

1. Copy file "com.apple.Boot.plist" from path /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ to desktop.

2. Open Plistedit Pro and edit the file "com.apple.Boot.plist" that is at your desktop.

3. Delete -v (verbose mode), save and close the editor.

4. Copy the edited file to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/, pressing yes when the system asks if the file is authenticated.

5. Reboot and enjoy!

Very thanks ‘’ smatzis ‘’ my brother friend thanks for this tips..

I never use Kext Utility. It does a lot of things that are not called for.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
I followed the guide and also the applied the patchs needed on this thread. I just couldnt disassemble with -dl option, it says its unknown.

It means you're not using the correct version of iasl. The correct version is linked from the guide.

Rehabman I only used kext utility to install a kext that could not be installed with another way

Many thanks for all your efforts and your answers!!!
you helped a lot

It means you're not using the correct version of iasl. The correct version is linked from the guide.
Ive cloned the git repo, make and than make install. Installed correct. Went to where my *.aml are, typed iasl -da -da *.aml and than: Unknown option: -dl

Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20140926-64 [Oct 16 2014]

Is this right or is there any newer version?

Ive cloned the git repo, make and than make install. Installed correct. Went to where my *.aml are, typed iasl -da -da *.aml and than: Unknown option: -dl

Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20140926-64 [Oct 16 2014]

Is this right or is there any newer version?

You are using the wrong version of iasl. You probably have an old version along your path (before the newer version in /usr/bin).
Type 'which iasl' to see where iasl is coming from.

You are using the wrong version of iasl. You probably have an old version along your path (before the newer version in /usr/bin).
Type 'which iasl' to see where iasl is coming from.
Properly patched now with patches required on the thread but still infinity loop on the boot as ive said. Infact the local where it was calling iasl was /usr/local/bin/iasl and ive invoqued from /usr/bin/iasl where the installation put it on.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
Properly patched now with patches required on the thread but still infinity loop on the boot as ive said. Infact the local where it was calling iasl was /usr/local/bin/iasl and ive invoqued from /usr/bin/iasl where the installation put it on.

Your ACPI configuration is not correct. DropOem=true is required with patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched.

And you didn't press F4 to collect ACPI/origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back