Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a laptop dell 3537 i7. I have made clean again installation. and got the acpi 2 ways. with clover and Ubuntu. after rebooting. without the usb clover. Run the el capitan. the choice disassempling acpi files in ubuntu was all clean. but the clover you got to f4 had errors. there erased the no 1 and joined. after open the macIASL open DSDT.dsl and set acpi5. after running all step and the fix_wak iaoe no patcing for 2 different sources. (Clover and ubuntu). after for this save the file.DSDT.aml. after open SSDT-7.dsl for ubuntu version does not let me to do but patch with clover. with leaves. but has many mistakes. Unfortunately I can not untangle. if you can help in some other way; I have done just the steps. If there is a video. I have seen enough on youtube but there is something. also I have read and I do to the letter what you say but unfortunately probably something I do wrong thnks and sory for this
sorry for my english is not good at all. I hope you understand

ACPI patching guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

I will try to read again. thanks and sorry for all this message.

finish all step again. and boot ok . only 1problem this is no fix. The only caveat is that somehow it always adds the -v upload photo again . look pls found again this (Boot args: kext-dev-mode=1 slide=0 -v rootless=0)

Hello, i'm going through some stuff problems.
I could boot correctly the installer, the installation went ok but now. I did all the post installation steps.
  • Installed clover on my HDD
  • Copied my config.plist from the pen usb to my EFI partition
  • copied the required kexts
    • FakeSMC
    • RealtekRTL8100
    • VoodooPS2Controller
Ok, rebooted my pc to see if everything was ok, and than i encoutered a problem. The clover boot screen loads but when i select my HDD to boot, it tries to boot and than restarts.

I putted the -v flag to see what was going on, it showed the messages: "allocating memory.... ++++++++++" and reboot.
ps: im usint osxoptiofix2drv.

I fixed some problems with my config.plist and even with that i couldnt fix the problem.
My patched DSDT, SDST and config.plist are attached.

Other problem ive faced is my wifi card not working.
Ive patched the DSDT and installed AtherosWIFIinjector, IO80211 kext and even with that, nothing worked.
What can i do to fix all these problems.

Config:
Dell inspiron 14R 5347
GT 640M
atheros ar5b95

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    36.9 KB · Views: 75
finish all step again. and boot ok . only 1problem this is no fix. The only caveat is that somehow it always adds the -v upload photo again . look pls found again this (Boot args: kext-dev-mode=1 slide=0 -v rootless=0)

Not possible to diagnose without all problem reporting files previously requested.

Hello, i'm going through some stuff problems.
I could boot correctly the installer, the installation went ok but now. I did all the post installation steps.
  • Installed clover on my HDD
  • Copied my config.plist from the pen usb to my EFI partition
  • copied the required kexts
    • FakeSMC
    • RealtekRTL8100
    • VoodooPS2Controller
Ok, rebooted my pc to see if everything was ok, and than i encoutered a problem. The clover boot screen loads but when i select my HDD to boot, it tries to boot and than restarts.

I putted the -v flag to see what was going on, it showed the messages: "allocating memory.... ++++++++++" and reboot.
ps: im usint osxoptiofix2drv.

I fixed some problems with my config.plist and even with that i couldnt fix the problem.
My patched DSDT, SDST and config.plist are attached.

Other problem ive faced is my wifi card not working.
Ive patched the DSDT and installed AtherosWIFIinjector, IO80211 kext and even with that, nothing worked.
What can i do to fix all these problems.

Config:
Dell inspiron 14R 5347
GT 640M
atheros ar5b95

Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi (not OsxAptioFix2Drv-46.efi) and make sure CsrActiveConfig=0x67.

Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi (not OsxAptioFix2Drv-46.efi) and make sure CsrActiveConfig=0x67.
No message showing at least, but it keeps rebooting after showing ++++++++.....i cannot get into the OS without the pen usb. It loads clover, reboots, load...

No message showing at least, but it keeps rebooting after showing ++++++++.....i cannot get into the OS without the pen usb. It loads clover, reboots, load...

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back