Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys,
upgrade to El Capitan worked smoothly. Just need to fix audio, but this shouldn't be an issue.

Just wanted to understand if you guys perceive the external sound through the speaker also as quite ,,low", as well as not as the quality it has under windows? Any fix possible?

Same here too, So i use a 3rd party app for that called Boom 2

http://www.globaldelight.com/boom/index.php

try it out if u want to boost ur sound like in windows or maybe better

@dummyone wanted to ask u if u have this too

My battery status showed " Service Battery " that wasn't shown in prev. OS X 10.10, but showing now

is that normal !

Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 1.30.14 PM.png

@dummyone wanted to ask u if u have this too

My battery status showed " Service Battery " that wasn't shown in prev. OS X 10.10, but showing now

is that normal !

View attachment 165686
No i don't have like that ,see

Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 5.07.18 PM.png

and remove your batter kext and reinstall latest one and rebuild cache

No i don't have like that ,see

View attachment 165687

and remove your batter kext and reinstall latest one and rebuild cache

Nope that didn't help, after clicked of the warning " Service Battery " help section showed me this:

• Service Battery: The battery isn’t functioning normally, and you may or may not notice a change in its behavior or the amount of charge it holds. Take your computer in for service. You can continue to use your battery before it’s checked without harming your computer.

i feel like there something wrong with my dsdt and battery status modified i will attache my DSDT if someone can check it and confirm if i did it right or there something i miss !

View attachment DSDT.aml.zip

do you have poor battery life on windows also ?(i get about 10-9 hours wifi web browse)
may be EC reset wold be help

do you have poor battery life on windows also ?(i get about 10-9 hours wifi web browse)
may be EC reset wold be help

Tried EC reset : shutdown, remove battery, remove AC plug, hold power down 15~30 sec, put everything back & restart but nothing change still with it

I have a 6 cells battery and it still new 1 year of use only, So it last for 2.5 or 3 hours with a normal use's + wifi

I notice something else when my battery status goes 0% the device still running for a while like 15min then die that not normal i think !

Furthermore, I don't understand why the web-cam was running under Yosemite and not under El Capitan anymore. There should be an easy fix for this!

Tried EC reset : shutdown, remove battery, remove AC plug, hold power down 15~30 sec, put everything back & restart but nothing change still with it

I have a 6 cells battery and it still new 1 year of use only, So it last for 2.5 or 3 hours with a normal use's + wifi

I notice something else when my battery status goes 0% the device still running for a while like 15min then die that not normal i think !
Remove coms battery and put back /try a new one(this might remove your clover boot entry have to add again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back