Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check that your AppleHDA_ALC283.kext is the current one from my u430 repo.

Note: You're using the correct layout-id=3. (eg. not the patch you claim to be using)
@dummyone thanks for the guide and i have most of time all working system!!!
@rehabman

how did you say that he has correct layout and all ??( like to learn how to do those magical stuff :))
i alos downloaded ioreg and Rehabman zip ,,,,but i couldn't notice anything !!!! always wanted to know how you analyze those stuffs

@rehabman - by the way appreciate your hard work
would like to do some donations for you if you accept it :clap:
you deserve it

Check that your AppleHDA_ALC283.kext is the current one from my u430 repo.

Note: You're using the correct layout-id=3. (eg. not the patch you claim to be using)

yep i have changed the layout @dummyone id for trying it once again, cuz the other one isn't stable enough :crazy: anyways am in the middle of a fresh installing so i will update u soon

thanks for everything i appreciate your help @RehabMan, @dummyone

@rehabman

how did you say that he has correct layout and all ??( like to learn how to do those magical stuff :))
i alos downloaded ioreg and Rehabman zip ,,,,but i couldn't notice anything !!!! always wanted to know how you analyze those stuffs

I looked at the layout-id property in ioreg on the HDEF node.

I looked at the layout-id property in ioreg on the HDEF node.
oh really!!! thanks
so if i wanted so check my graphics injection (let's say intel 4400 via fake pci_id) ,,same with ioreg?

oh really!!! thanks
so if i wanted so check my graphics injection (let's say intel 4400 via fake pci_id) ,,same with ioreg?

You can determine a lot from ioreg... But you have to know how to read it.

Boot without graphics injection and compare resulting ioreg with ioreg when you have graphics working. Or temporarily remove FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext to see how the ioreg differs when you don't have QE working.

You can determine a lot from ioreg... But you have to know how to read it.

Boot without graphics injection and compare resulting ioreg with ioreg when you have graphics working. Or temporarily remove FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext to see how the ioreg differs when you don't have QE working.
very useful many thanks

Hello again,

Just wanted to confirm you guys i have a SOUND now with layout-id 3 :headbang:

Using AppleHDA_ALC283 kext From RehabMan repo didn't work with me till i installed it there

Have a normal functionally jack sync with my headphone speaker and am kindly hearing a good quality sound than before !

Thnx @dummyone, @RehabMan :thumbup:

Hello again,

Using AppleHDA_ALC283 kext From RehabMan repo didn't work with me till i installed it there

By "installed it there" I assume you mean to /S/L/E or /L/E. That is the only place it works from...

Hello again,

Have a normal functionally jack sync with my headphone speaker and am kindly hearing a good quality sound than before !

Thnx @dummyone, @RehabMan :thumbup:
Good to hear and always read carefully what guide says !!!

By "installed it there" I assume you mean to /S/L/E or /L/E. That is the only place it works from...

Yes of course to /S/L/E

Good to hear and always read carefully what guide says !!!

I dunno what happen before it just didn't work with me but after the sec shout it's acuity work o_O

Thanks once again guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back