Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIOS is set correctly...like in that link. And ElCapitan worked well with these settings. If i press F12 and open boot options, clover appears there but if i select it, i got the same blue screen.

Attachments

• IMG_2282.JPG
    IMG_2282.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
BIOS is set correctly...like in that link. And ElCapitan worked well with these settings. If i press F12 and open boot options, clover appears there but if i select it, i got the same blue screen.

You do not want to start bootmgfw.efi. That is Windows.

So what's wrong? If i boot Mac OS X (first option from the picture) i got the same blue screen...And BIOS im sure its set correctly.
I think its something related with Clover/EFI partition, dont know exactly...

So what's wrong? If i boot Mac OS X (first option from the picture) i got the same blue screen...And BIOS im sure its set correctly.

You cannot expect to boot Mac OS directly from BIOS.
Must boot into Clover first.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide regarding use of efibootmgr in Linux to set a UEFI boot entry for Clover.

I finally make it works. I just entered in Clover options and clicked on " Add clover settings for all boot entries"(or something like that) while booting with USB Device . After that, my boot options looks like in the attached picture, and now im able to boot without usb. Graphics works too.

Its ok what i did?

Attachments

• IMG_2284.JPG
    IMG_2284.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
I finally make it works. I just entered in Clover options and clicked on " Add clover settings for all boot entries"(or something like that) while booting with USB Device . After that, my boot options looks like in the attached picture, and now im able to boot without usb. Graphics works too.

Its ok what i did?

You should clean up your boot entries with efibootmgr in Linux.

is there a guide or something?

Already mentioned in previous posts.
It is in post #2 of the main Clover guide.
You seem to keep ignoring what I write.

Sorry, i missed it. Thank you very much for all your effort in helping newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back