Contribute
Register

(GUIDE) Dell Inspiron 15 7573 - Catalina 10.15.7 - OC 0.6.0 | I7-8550U - 4K - UHD 620 - BEST 100% Simple SETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sweat. I'm just glad you have a working useable hack. only took around 30 pages or so lol
Lastly, how can I hide the Windows partition so that it can only show the macOS partitions in the OpenCore bootloader?

Lastly, how can I hide the Windows partition so that it can only show the macOS partitions in the OpenCore bootloader?
I personally do not use windows on my laptop. so I can't help you there

I personally do not use windows on my laptop. so I can't help you there
That's totally fine, but anyway, thank you for all your help throughout this time. Really appreciate it.

That's totally fine, but anyway, thank you for all your help throughout this time. Really appreciate it.
im in no way an expert, and I've tried to help you to the best of my abilities, and your appreciation is felt. I'm thinking you should make a guide for the non touch version of these laptops, it may serve a purpose for someone who may experience similar issues that you have faced. happy new year to you

Hello Mrgeque, I use hackintosh since 2017 with Clover, I currently have a Laptop with the same properties published in this post except for the ram that is 16 GB and the Liteon CV8-8E256-aa SATA 256 SSD disk, without the Dell DW1830 wifi card , previously I managed to mount a hackintosh with Clover-Mojave and I have tried to use open core for Catalina with the EFI folder posted here but I can't get it to lift it stays on the black screen with the apple and it just starts, it doesn't do anything else, any suggestions .

Hello Mrgeque, I use hackintosh since 2017 with Clover, I currently have a Laptop with the same properties published in this post except for the ram that is 16 GB and the Liteon CV8-8E256-aa SATA 256 SSD disk, without the Dell DW1830 wifi card , previously I managed to mount a hackintosh with Clover-Mojave and I have tried to use open core for Catalina with the EFI folder posted here but I can't get it to lift it stays on the black screen with the apple and it just starts, it doesn't do anything else, any suggestions .
what wifi/bluetooth card do you have installed in your laptop?

Intel (R) DUAL BAND WIRELESS-AC 7265
if you're using my EFI, be sure to disable the Airport and BRCM and Bluetooth kext. then proceed with the install

current change enable option to false of airportbrcmfixup, brcmbluetoothInjector, brcmFirmwaredata, brcmpatchRam3. nothing happened, keep doing the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back