Contribute
Register

(GUIDE) Dell Inspiron 15 7573 - Catalina 10.15.7 - OC 0.6.0 | I7-8550U - 4K - UHD 620 - BEST 100% Simple SETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
current change enable option to false of airportbrcmfixup, brcmbluetoothInjector, brcmFirmwaredata, brcmpatchRam3. nothing happened, keep doing the same
what are your bios settings? what resolution is your screen? take a picture with your phone where it stops. so I can see where the issue is possibly

what are your bios settings? what resolution is your screen? take a picture with your phone where it stops. so I can see where the issue is possibly
Resolution - 3840 x 2160
Bios configuration version 1.17
- Sata Operation - AHCI
- Secure boot mode - Disable
- Post Behavior - Fastboot- Thorough
- VT for Direct I/O - Disable
- Intel Software Guard
- Inte r Sgx - enable
- Enclave memori size - 128 MB

Attachments

• 16BF3AD4-AA10-4B8F-A721-E51675A130FB.jpeg
    16BF3AD4-AA10-4B8F-A721-E51675A130FB.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 72
Resolution - 3840 x 2160
Bios configuration version 1.17
- Sata Operation - AHCI
- Secure boot mode - Disable
- Post Behavior - Fastboot- Thorough
- VT for Direct I/O - Disable
- Intel Software Guard
- Inte r Sgx - enable
- Enclave memori size - 128 MB
sorry for late reply. do you have legacy option roms enabled in bios? if so disable that along with UEFI network stack

sorry for late reply. do you have legacy option roms enabled in bios? if so disable that along with UEFI network stack
Hello Mrgeque, thank you very much for your answer. Thanks to her he was able to lift the installer. I just had to disable the legacy option roms

Attachments

• Hackintosh.jpg
    Hackintosh.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 70
What's up m8? It's Blaggah from YT.. I just replied to your comment on the video description.

What's up m8? It's Blaggah from YT.. I just replied to your comment on the video description.
what's your bios settings? can you post a pic of the verbose?

what's your screen resolution? what ssd is installed?

I'm still using the stock wifi card which is a broadcom 1820 and i'm using a 2.5'' SSD. I'm still messing around with it and see what happens.

This is my own OC I've prepared but can't seem to get pass this screen.. Always stuck there for some odd reason. OC 0.7.0 is the version I used to try and install Big Sur.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 2.39.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 2.39.23 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back