Contribute
Register

(GUIDE) Dell Inspiron 15 7573 - Catalina 10.15.7 - OC 0.6.0 | I7-8550U - 4K - UHD 620 - BEST 100% Simple SETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to the post prior to when you posted the efi, I'll test your EFI now
that's your EFI just modified a bit. reset nvram

Tested the modified EFI, still no power wake
no power nap? did you open Hackintool and select power to see what power settings you have?

no power nap? did you open Hackintool and select power to see what power settings you have?
Yeah, unfortunately, power nap does not exist in my settings...

any updates?
im not sure why your power management is not configured. in bios can you confirm that you have intel speed shift active? in Hackintool, go to utilities and check the box that say Enable HWP. restart and see if you have power management enabled

im not sure why your power management is not configured. in bios can you confirm that you have intel speed shift active? in Hackintool, go to utilities and check the box that say Enable HWP. restart and see if you have power management enabled
intel speed shift already active in bios, I enables HWP and rebooted but nope, still no power nap...

intel speed shift already active in bios, I enables HWP and rebooted but nope, still no power nap...
last thing I can suggest is a FULL SMC reset. take the battery out of your laptop and hold the power button for 30 seconds with battery out. wait 10 minutes a put battery back in

@Silent99 – I attach my EFI folder as it is right now. Bear in mind I have updated my BIOS to the latest version (in Windows) – could this be the problem? I think you might also need to generate your own DSDT, but I am using the same one as before plus two wake patches mentioned earlier in the thread – and it worked without those patches as well, only sleep was broken.

@Mrgeque – updating Lilu to 1.5.0 breaks the boot (Mojave). It stops on an error even Google doesn't seem to have seen before:

Busy timeout[0], (60s): 'BAT1', 'IODisplayWrangler'

I don't expect you to solve it, of course :) just a warning that Lilu 1.5.0 is problematic. (I also updated OC to 0.6.4 and WhateverGreen to the latest version, no problems from either. Only Lilu.)

Attachments

• OC.zip
    19.1 MB · Views: 44
@Silent99 – I attach my EFI folder as it is right now. Bear in mind I have updated my BIOS to the latest version (in Windows) – could this be the problem? I think you might also need to generate your own DSDT, but I am using the same one as before plus two wake patches mentioned earlier in the thread – and it worked without those patches as well, only sleep was broken.

@Mrgeque – updating Lilu to 1.5.0 breaks the boot (Mojave). It stops on an error even Google doesn't seem to have seen before:

Busy timeout[0], (60s): 'BAT1', 'IODisplayWrangler'

I don't expect you to solve it, of course :) just a warning that Lilu 1.5.0 is problematic. (I also updated OC to 0.6.4 and WhateverGreen to the latest version, no problems from either. Only Lilu.)
are you saying that your sleep-wake doesn't work in the OC file attached below?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back