Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7567 (and similar) (Near-Full Functionality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ioreg shows audio working. Check in SysPrefs->Sound... What is the issue?

BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrmFirmwareRepo.kext are for compatible Broadcom BT.
No expectation of power controls for unsupported BT controllers (yours is Intel... not supported).
I am unable to play YouTube videos(it just always in pause state), or talk to Siri or any system sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks You AGuyWhosIsBored n Nihhaar

Last edited:
Hello, I had success using this post, I will attach my files to help others, as I was helped, my SSDT completely deactivates nVidia, the temperature of the processor stays at 40 degrees, I get complete hibernation but I had to correct my EDID.
system.png

Attachments

• listkext.png
    listkext.png
    334.5 KB · Views: 153
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 178
Assuming it is attached to the Nvidia, you could use it if you can get the Nvidia drivers to work.
Thank you that is encouraging ; so do you mean i need to Install the latest webdrivers ? i already have lilu kext installed ... will that help ? any link and suggestions Will be very welcome ... You are a great mannnnnnnnnn........ :headbang:

Hello, I had success using this post, I will attach my files to help others, as I was helped, my SSDT completely deactivates nVidia, the temperature of the processor stays at 40 degrees, I get complete hibernation but I had to correct my EDID.
View attachment 304050
Thank you so much that is so great , can you confirme that Hdmi port is working?

Thank you that is encouraging ; so do you mean i need to Install the latest webdrivers ? i already have lilu kext installed ... will that help ? any link and suggestions Will be very welcome ... You are a great mannnnnnnnnn........ :headbang:

I have no experience with any mobile Nvidia chip (I have a desktop with 1050Ti and it works with the web drivers).
You will need to experiment and see what you can come up with.

View attachment 304050

You sir are the man! I now have brightness slider working with your config. I basically kept your DSDT files and fixes from the config along with some of the OP fixes and so far running pretty good. I do hope we find a solution to the HDMI port as it's a shame that the port is connected to the Nvidia card but I have faith that someone will find a solution. Thanks again everyone involved!

Thank you so much that is so great , can you confirme that Hdmi port is working?
not because the HDMI port is connected directly to Nvidia.

Hello,

Following this tutorial I http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/327089-alienware-15-r3-on-os-x-10126/
was able to install the Sierra system and the nVidia card until it appears as the attached image, I was able to install the webdriver but it did not work as it should, well I think this is a great advance but since I do not understand much of hackintosh I I could not go any further, even obliged by the tutorial.

1.png

I tried doing it based on the alienware 15 R3 where it has the 1060, 1070 and up to 1080.
I'll attach the used files and maybe some expert can do this magic.

NOTE: I did not activate the audio because my focus was to try to activate the GPU.
I used another HDD that I had to do this experiment.

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 222
  • CLOVER.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 232
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back