Everything is working now.
MacBookPro13,2
Jack - Ok
HDMI - Ok
Bluetooth - OK
Wifi - Ok
Camera - Ok

Thank you guys
your OC file fixed everything for me thank you! but I get some message that the OC bootloader is an old version how can I update it and there is much of a difference?

Someone here replaced the SSHD to SSD? I want to upgrade the speed..

Everything is working now.
MacBookPro13,2
Jack - Ok
HDMI - Ok
Bluetooth - OK
Wifi - Ok
Camera - Ok

Thank you guys
you had success with this OC on macOS Monterey?

Send me a copy of your EFI and ill see if I can help..
can you help me with my bluetooth problem?
I used madt3x OC132 (page 56) folder but the computer starts to be more and more slower I can't work like this.
when I change back to 13,3 its still slow but without bluetooth. and when I change to 13,2 back its still slow but the bluetooth is working.
the only way I can fix the slow performance is by change the whole OC folder to the one from the post 1 "0.7.5" file.
but then everything is fast without bluetooth.

I used your folder from page 69 but then the computer won't boot and stuck on Apple logo..

I can't ask you on PM apparently, last time I got suspended, but no one is helping me here.
I read all the pages in the thread and download all the successful files but nothing works for me.

if you will help me I’ll really appreciate it.

thanks.

can you help me with my bluetooth problem?
I used madt3x OC132 (page 56) folder but the computer starts to be more and more slower I can't work like this.
when I change back to 13,3 its still slow but without bluetooth. and when I change to 13,2 back its still slow but the bluetooth is working.
the only way I can fix the slow performance is by change the whole OC folder to the one from the post 1 "0.7.5" file.
but then everything is fast without bluetooth.

I used your folder from page 69 but then the computer won't boot and stuck on Apple logo..

I can't ask you on PM apparently, last time I got suspended, but no one is helping me here.
I read all the pages in the thread and download all the successful files but nothing works for me.

if you will help me I’ll really appreciate it.

thanks.
Hi, I also have a 7559 1080p with Big Sur installed. I edited my EFI folder so you can try. Just add your PlatformInfo, I use SMBIOS MPB 13.3, if you use another one you have to change the usb kext too. For the combo jack to work you have to install the script that comes with it.
Sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• OC075+ComboJack.zip
    14.1 MB · Views: 121
Hi, I also have a 7559 1080p with Big Sur installed. I edited my EFI folder so you can try. Just add your PlatformInfo, I use SMBIOS MPB 13.3, if you use another one you have to change the usb kext too. For the combo jack to work you have to install the script that comes with it.
Sorry for my bad English.
THANK YOU! so i tried your files.. now bluetooth is working but wifi not. and it looks like the computer is a little bit slower and lagi.
i set the SMBIOS to 13,3

THANK YOU! so i tried your files.. now bluetooth is working but wifi not. and it looks like the computer is a little bit slower and lagi.
i set the SMBIOS to 13,3
I forgot to edit the Kernel section correctly. Just clear the MaxKernel field from AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext, reset NVRAM and try again, it should work.
I hope it helps.

I forgot to edit the Kernel section correctly. Just clear the MaxKernel field from AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext, reset NVRAM and try again, it should work.
I hope it helps.
I'm not sure I understand, sorry.
do you mean to delete this?

also I don't understand how to use the. combojack script, in the readMe file t says to remove some kext, I need to do that or just use your EFI folder and after reboot run the combojack install script and reboot again?

thanks [=

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 12.44.17.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 12.44.17.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 79
I hope it helps.
I think I got it but I see the MaxKernel line is empty when I'm on the AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext.

I'm not sure I understand, sorry.
do you mean to delete this?

also I don't understand how to use the. combojack script, in the readMe file t says to remove some kext, I need to do that or just use your EFI folder and after reboot run the combojack install script and reboot again?

thanks [=
In the config file I sent you, the MaxKernel field of AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext is configured with the value 14.99.99, just remove it. And combojack just use EFI because Verbstub.kext is already in it, and use the install script and reboot.

Back