Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (skylake)

I still have problems with HDMI, it doesn't work. I tried several settings without success.
If anyone can help, I will be grateful.

I lost my audio after reboot.I found that I must change the new alcid every time to use the audio. And it only takes effect once.It's doesn't work.What's wrong?ideas?Here's my EFI.

Attachments

• DPCIManger.png
    DPCIManger.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IOReg.png
    IOReg.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 46
  • grep.png
    grep.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 52
  • EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 60
Let me add: When working on audio before, the information I saved is as follows.and then alcid=56

Attachments

• Before.png
    Before.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 39
Let me add: When working on audio before, the information I saved is as follows.and then alcid=56
This is happened with me, I changed it to alcid 16.
You Hdmi audio and videos works?

1607521301393.png

@vizshrc for what reason do you use this layout-id? it's wrong. There should be a value in hex format.
But you could simply remove this property or even this PciRoot device from the list, since you have boot-arg alcid=13 and this is enough for AppleALC.
For audio hdmi you should use Hackintool, create patch and insert it to opencore config:
1607521701621.png

My Device list:
1607521770157.png

sorry.I can’t test it temporarily, there is no HDMI cable available.

I remove PciRootDevice from the list and apple alc doesn't work.creat patch and insert it to config is necessary?The patch be creat,but I don't know where it should be insert.Can you give me some help?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 59
  • patch.plist
    1.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
@vizshrc you could try using my config from this post:

If you will get Secure Boot Violation error, please read my post about it:

I still have problems with HDMI, it doesn't work. I tried several settings without success.
If anyone can help, I will be grateful.

I remember this working for me back when I needed HDMI. Give it a go and see if it works.

View attachment 500416
@vizshrc for what reason do you use this layout-id? it's wrong. There should be a value in hex format.
But you could simply remove this property or even this PciRoot device from the list, since you have boot-arg alcid=13 and this is enough for AppleALC.
For audio hdmi you should use Hackintool, create patch and insert it to opencore config:
View attachment 500418

My Device list:View attachment 500419
@vizshrc you could try using my config from this post:

If you will get Secure Boot Violation error, please read my post about it:
Thank you.i try but it still doesn't work.

Back