Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (skylake)

i delete HDAEnabler, AppleBacklightInjector and install Lilu.kext and while i boot a get panic error i think its suppose to be on report files
but finally no slider in prefpanel of display and webcamera now its not connected
/Library/Extensions/Lilu.kext is not installed properly, reinstall it with KextBeast.

MacBookPro13,3 is not recommended, choose one that doesn't have dual-GPU. Mine is MacBookPro11,2, RehabMan recommends MacBookPro11,1.

Remove ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml. See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/ for detail. (keyword: ssdtPRGen)

I'm not sure these are related to your problems but let's fix these first.

/Library/Extensions/Lilu.kext is not installed properly, reinstall it with KextBeast.

MacBookPro13,3 is not recommended, choose one that doesn't have dual-GPU. Mine is MacBookPro11,2, RehabMan recommends MacBookPro11,1.

Remove ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml. See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/ for detail. (keyword: ssdtPRGen)

I'm not sure these are related to your problems but let's fix these first.
if a repeat another guide
7e) SSDT.aml Creation
This is the last file we need to create to ensure proper CPU power management and turbo mode. This part refers to [Guide] Native Power Management for Laptops. If you have troubles with creating ssdt.aml you can check there.

- To prepare we need to use this code in terminal (this will download the SSDT generator)
Code:
curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/Beta/ssdtPRGen.sh

- Now enter this code to give the program permissions
Code:
chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh

- If you have i7 6700HQ processor use this code
Code:
./ssdtPRGen.sh -p 'i7-6700HQ' -f 2600 -turbo 3500

- If you have i5 6300HQ processor use this code
Code:
./ssdtPRGen.sh -p 'i5-6300HQ' -f 2300 -turbo 3200

- After the warning type “y” to continue (You should see only one Warning and one Error. If you get more you should check if your SMBIOS is right). Then type “n” twice to finish the process

- Copy this command to move the created SSDT to your desktop folder (Note: This is easier because the file is in hidden folder. You have to change the username in the code for it to work)
Code:
cp /Users/Insert your username here/Library/ssdtPRGen/ssdt.aml /Users/Insert your username here/Desktop/SSDTs/SSDT.aml

--> SSDT.aml should appear in Desktop/SSDTs
- Copy SSDT.aml to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/
- Shut down your Hackintosh
that way created ssdt.aml its okay?
now lilu installed by kexbeast and brightness slider is working in prefpan and camera as well (no keyboard controls because of another trackpad and keyboard driver *believe* gonna try voodoo again because its too much different with vodoo maybe now smth different)
thank you so much again, now my experience is perfect
p.s. is it possible to use only voodoo keyboard,kext from inside a package voodoocontroller?!
could i combine trackpad driver from another kext and voodoo keyboard just to involve brightness buttons its gonna be enough?!
p.s.2. i attach my report files again, can you please check is it all okay the main reason lets say battery life its abut 1.5 hour in windows its lot more about 3.5 must be in mac even more if my nvidia is disconnected, there are other reasons to make battery stand hours worse or what.. ?

Attachments

• debug_1816.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:

now lilu installed by kexbeast and brightness slider is working in prefpan and camera as well (no keyboard controls because of another trackpad and keyboard driver *believe* gonna try voodoo again because its too much different with vodoo maybe now smth different)
p.s. is it possible to use only voodoo keyboard,kext from inside a package voodoocontroller?!
could i combine trackpad driver from another kext and voodoo keyboard just to involve brightness buttons its gonna be enough?!
p.s.2. i attach my report files again, can you please check is it all okay the main reason lets say battery life its abut 1.5 hour in windows its lot more about 3.5 must be in mac even more if my nvidia is disconnected, there are other reasons to make battery stand hours worse or what.. ?

The hardware in your profile does not require SSDT.aml from ssdtPRgen.sh.
config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true should be adequate.
Background info here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

The hardware in your profile does not require SSDT.aml from ssdtPRgen.sh.
config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true should be adequate.
Background info here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/
can you please try to help me
everytime switch off or go to windows and load back some of the states is dissapearing.. for example i switch command and option keys every this time is switching back..
i have installed some of extension in browser every time all of them dissapearing..
looks like some of the settings a have done is not holding somewhere and everytime goes to default or previous state

can you please try to help me
everytime switch off or go to windows and load back some of the states is dissapearing.. for example i switch command and option keys every this time is switching back..
i have installed some of extension in browser every time all of them dissapearing..
looks like some of the settings a have done is not holding somewhere and everytime goes to default or previous state
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

i install them with kext beast and here is screenshot of System/Library/Extension Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 09.33.09.png

As per FAQ, kexts go to /L/E on 10.11 and later, not /S/L/E.
Please read the FAQ carefully.
thank you
i get another problem, now as i press in clover to "load macos fron bla bla" i just get black screen with no entries, before i get in section clover boot options or something like this and by mistake i press something like add clover ... for all boot entires and now i couldnt get to mac os at all, as a choose boot uefi i successfully boot in win thru clover but in mac no
what i destroy, dont want to make a fresh install

Last edited:
thank you
i get another problem, now as i press in clover to "load macos fron bla bla" i just get black screen with no entries, before i get in section clover boot options or something like this and by mistake i press something like add clover ... for all boot entires and now i couldnt get to mac os at all, as a choose boot uefi i successfully boot in win thru clover but in mac no
what i destroy, dont want to make a fresh install
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Back