Motherboard
Dell-0MPYPP
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530 + GT 960M (Disable)
I'm not sure I understand, sorry.
do you mean to delete this?

also I don't understand how to use the. combojack script, in the readMe file t says to remove some kext, I need to do that or just use your EFI folder and after reboot run the combojack install script and reboot again?

thanks [=
In the config file I sent you, the MaxKernel field of AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext is configured with the value 14.99.99, just remove it. And combojack just use EFI because Verbstub.kext is already in it, and use the install script and reboot.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 7559
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
960M / 530 HD 1920x1080p
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you so much! first, for the explanation because a lotto users here just say "do that..""do this.." and you need to figure it out. But you explained to me and now EVRYTHING is working perfectly!
Second, for replaying here and helping me because as you can see nobody is answering.

Motherboard
Dell-0MPYPP
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530 + GT 960M (Disable)
Thank you so much! first, for the explanation because a lotto users here just say "do that..""do this.." and you need to figure it out. But you explained to me and now EVRYTHING is working perfectly!
Second, for replaying here and helping me because as you can see nobody is answering.
Glad it works.
It's not much but, and I'm glad you understood.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 7559
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
960M / 530 HD 1920x1080p
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Glad it works.
It's not much but, and I'm glad you understood.
BTW if I install SM970 Evo plus (with adapter to SATA) i need to change something in the config file or with the kexts?
and i saw that there are some problems with those SSDs on Monterey but I'm running Bigsur so i will not have any problems right?

Motherboard
X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming
CPU
Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics
RX 5700 XT 8GB
Thank you for trying to help me, @slipanot & @jcarcinogen !
I've tried this too, but still got the black screen...
Double-checked BIOS configuration to make sure it is configured correctly, and I also unlocked CFG keys, even though I don't know what is it lol.
Does the harddrive configuration affect boot? I currently slotted both M.2 SATA SSD and 2.5" SATA SSD.
Or is using Monterey installer directly a bad thing? Should I just try using Catalina or Big Sur first?
Hello, how do you manage to unlock the CFG? Thanks!

Motherboard
Inspiron 7559
CPU
i7 6700HQ
Graphics
GTX 960M
Before I saw this I started from scratch building a Monterey OC folder and was able to clean up a lot of the ACPI stuff, changed audio and graphics in device properties, and the trackpad now works with different voodoo kexts... this works on the non-4k version. (I think adding -cdfon as a boot arg will work on 4k displays, not sure).
I am able to boot with this EFI but only like 1% of the time. The rest of the time it just gets stuck at this point in the log. It seems to only boot a few times after I upgrade/downgrade UEFI but then just gets stuck at this point when I try to access the installer/recovery from OpenCore. I've been trying all sorts of things but nothing works and I'm pretty close to giving up. Do you think you can help me? My UEFI version is at 1.2.1.

Attachments

• opencore-2022-01-25-200654.txt
    256 KB · Views: 2